Stateroom Canned Soda Package

bigeagle12

9 minutes ago, msmoger said:

Just curious, where do you see this package offered?  Do you have a link?  I see the Classic Soda Package which id fountain soda, not canned.

If you log into Princess site and pull up your booked cruise.  You can select drink packages and scroll down you will see coffee card, canned soda, and bottled water.  

15 minutes ago, msmoger said:

Just curious, where do you see this package offered?  Do you have a link?  I see the Classic Soda Package which id fountain soda, not canned.

It's under Onboard Services/Beverage Packages - at least on an upcoming Alaska sailing.

soda.jpg

Edited by Rick&Jeannie

O my last cruise pre Rona we had a card in our r room to call and order. You can also order different sodas.  Like 3 Diet Coke and 3 sprite.  I am getting the drink package this time and it says we get a discount on cans of soda.  I wonder if that would apply to package also?

48 minutes ago, goldiemom said:

Just got home from a Princess cruise in Europe.  We had the beverage package included.  It does not include canned sodas.  I paid $1.88 per can for Diet Coke.

The OP is not referring to the "typical" beverage package...see above posts and screenshots of the package in question.

@bigeagle12 I suspect you cannot pre-order the specific drinks...as one other has stated they had a card in their stateroom.

25 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

The OP is not referring to the "typical" beverage package...see above posts and screenshots of the package in question.

@bigeagle12 I suspect you cannot pre-order the specific drinks...as one other has stated they had a card in their stateroom.

You are correct.  There is a card in your stateroom (maybe somehow now on the app) and you can pick them up at any bar on the ship once you board. 

• Like 1