eMed Covid testing

I know there are many covid testing questions and discussions here but I have a more specific question. My wife and I both will be doing the eMed home test that is video monitored. My question is whether we can both test one right after the other with the same person, or do we have to call separately? Second question - we have to create an account and I'm assuming we have to create TWO accounts in the system so it will have our detail, but then can we use the same email with both accounts?

42 minutes ago, linerode said:

I know there are many covid testing questions and discussions here but I have a more specific question. My wife and I both will be doing the eMed home test that is video monitored. My question is whether we can both test one right after the other with the same person, or do we have to call separately? Second question - we have to create an account and I'm assuming we have to create TWO accounts in the system so it will have our detail, but then can we use the same email with both accounts?

2 calls. We have one eMed account and one Navica account with two profiles on each. 

11 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

2 calls. We have one eMed account and one Navica account with two profiles on each. 

We did 4 of our 6 yesterday. It was not clear if one email was possible or not, so everyone used their own email.

One warning, one of our tests came back as "not valid" so we had to quickly schedule a rapid at Quest, and that was yesterday, and still no results. Hoping for results today, sail tomorrow.

The test process itself was simple, and each person started their own call. There was no waiting for the testing session to start.

10 hours ago, tutzig said:

We did 4 of our 6 yesterday. It was not clear if one email was possible or not, so everyone used their own email.

One warning, one of our tests came back as "not valid" so we had to quickly schedule a rapid at Quest, and that was yesterday, and still no results. Hoping for results today, sail tomorrow.

The test process itself was simple, and each person started their own call. There was no waiting for the testing session to start.

My husband and I each had our own accounts and we have separate emails.  We did this in April and will do again for our next cruise later this summer.  We have two extra kits that we'll use if we have any problems or save for our November cruise.  

• Like 2