Vibe Passes Prepurchase

vacation44

On 7/11/2022 at 9:41 AM, Laszlo said:

Wow, so $229 pp on a 7 day cruise. I wonder what they will be for a 12 day cruise on the Getaway in Jan. On hold now. I remember the first time we got them on the BA they were $79pp for a 7 day pass 

I remember paying $99 on the Escape in December 2015.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vacation44 said:

I did confirm that there are not any cabanas in the Joy vibe.     Now, I can stop calling daily to try to get them on our two Joy sailings we have booked.

Perfect! Thank you! Once less thing for me to stress about LOL
I have our two passes so we are good.  Thank you so much for confirming for me.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, js said:

Perfect! Thank you! Once less thing for me to stress about LOL
I have our two passes so we are good.  Thank you so much for confirming for me.

You are very welcome.  I completely understand the stress.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/12/2022 at 7:40 AM, Cruisercl said:

Hi!,

I called yesterday to get a pre-cruise Vibe pass for the same cruise as @kapper. No problems.

I paid $289, still ok imo.

I did not have to pre-pay; she just added it to my cruise final payment.

She said I could pay for it either way.....it was easy.

My reservation was through a ta. I called Ncl 2 days ago and booked a vibe pass which I was told would be added to the final payment. Ncl said my ta would be aware of this. Final payment went through today and the vibe pass was not paid for. Ta sent through the additional payment and said Ncl shouldn’t be adding it to ta final payments as they would have no way of knowing about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is awesome.  I just booked a Vibe cabana through my regular PCC for our April 23 cruise on the Encore, a 15-day Panama Canal transit.  The Guy is disabled, so we have never been able to do the Running For the Passes thing.  Thanks for the heads-up!! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PegNRay said:

My reservation was through a ta. I called Ncl 2 days ago and booked a vibe pass which I was told would be added to the final payment. Ncl said my ta would be aware of this. Final payment went through today and the vibe pass was not paid for. Ta sent through the additional payment and said Ncl shouldn’t be adding it to ta final payments as they would have no way of knowing about it.

Can you just call back now yourself and add it. You do not need to go through your TA to do this. I have a TA and called myself this week and so have many others. I paid with a credit card, and got my NCL confirmation while I was still on the phone with the agent.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PegNRay said:

Very interesting isn't it that NCL can't do this.

My NCL rep sent me a final statement with the final total, with the Vibe charge included.

Now, I did call back and ask if I could pay for the Vibe pass now; I was told yes and paid for it. I was then sent another final statement with the vibe pass removed and it was charged to my CC.

Thanks for your good info, I should be set. 😎

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PegNRay said:

Thats strange. When I called NCL two days ago to book I was told since it had to be payed for in full at the time of booking. I was then sent an email conformation. The woman said since it was considered "Entertainment" it was payed for when booking

image.thumb.png.6385715ed2e155548a2b04f9970eb790.png

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Laszlo said:

Thats strange. When I called NCL two days ago to book I was told since it had to be payed for in full at the time of booking. I was then sent an email conformation. The woman said since it was considered "Entertainment" it was payed for when booking

image.thumb.png.6385715ed2e155548a2b04f9970eb790.png

My confirmation looks exactly the same for the Prima…..but they added the amount to the final payment and wouldn’t take payment over the phone. I’ve called twice to pay for it separately, and been told “no need” each time.  I’m booked they said.  Maybe because I had enough “equity” in my deposit to cover the passes?  Strange 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, looneyric said:

My confirmation looks exactly the same for the Prima…..but they added the amount to the final payment and wouldn’t take payment over the phone. I’ve called twice to pay for it separately, and been told “no need” each time.  I’m booked they said.  Maybe because I had enough “equity” in my deposit to cover the passes?  Strange 

Sorry, I would be stressed out about that.    I’d call until someone took payment and I received email confirmation.  My own peace of mind I guess!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, js said:

Can you just call back now yourself and add it. You do not need to go through your TA to do this. I have a TA and called myself this week and so have many others. I paid with a credit card, and got my NCL confirmation while I was still on the phone with the agent.

My cruise was booked through ta. I had called Ncl to add the Vibe pass based upon what I was reading here. I offered to pay for it then but was told they would just add it to the final payment. Ncl has now been paid and I am all set. I am assuming that if I hadn’t made sure the ta sent through the vibe payment Ncl would have cancelled the vibe booking.

1 minute ago, PegNRay said:

My cruise was booked through ta. I had called Ncl to add the Vibe pass based upon what I was reading here. I offered to pay for it then but was told they would just add it to the final payment. Ncl has now been paid and I am all set. I am assuming that if I hadn’t made sure the ta sent through the vibe payment Ncl would have cancelled the vibe booking.

Just make sure you have some kind of hard copy conformation.... either in your online account or an email

50 minutes ago, looneyric said:

Not sure what you mean with equity in your deposit. I paid a $1000 deposit for my regular balcony room and guessing I could have covered the Vibe passes but I would be worried about not paying it. Do you have a confirmation that you have it? I would be stressed. I would call back, speak to an agent and say you have read many people paying immediately and you want to do the same. Then wait with the agent on the phone while you receive your confirmation.

15 minutes ago, PegNRay said:

What I said above, I would say the same here. That would stress me out especially not having confirmation. I would insist on paying in full LOL

16 minutes ago, Jim The Lizard said:

Sorry, I would be stressed out about that.    I’d call until someone took payment and I received email confirmation.  My own peace of mind I guess!!!

agree but I did get my email confirmation showing I am reserved with total price identical to Laszlo post #109. My friend who booked only had minimum deposit down on cruise and they told him to pay.  My point is maybe because I had $2k down they added the vibe price to my final payment and then marked it “paid” in system.  But I will call again….third time may be a charm 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, looneyric said:

agree but I did get my email confirmation showing I am reserved with total price identical to Laszlo post #109. My friend who booked only had minimum deposit down on cruise and they told him to pay.  My point is maybe because I had $2k down they added the vibe price to my final payment and then marked it “paid” in system.  But I will call again….third time may be a charm 

Trust me, you’re probably right.  But if there is a sure fire way for me to show paid in full, I’m pursuing it!   I know you’ve called twice, and that in itself would drive me nuts.  I’m so grateful I got someone on my first attempt who knew of the new process, booked my Vibe passes, took my money and sent me my email confirmation ( which my TA also sent me a copy of the next day!).   

Edited by Jim The Lizard
  • Like 1

On 7/12/2022 at 2:19 PM, Laszlo said:

September of 2013 on the BA was $79..... and we thought that was expensive Lol

yes $79 then it went to $99 - then $129 then $159 then $179 now $229 but paid it always

this time so happy to not fight the crowds 

• Like 2

On 7/13/2022 at 2:43 PM, looneyric said:

We only had a few hundred down. Are you on the GA January 8th cruise?

On 7/13/2022 at 2:22 PM, Jim The Lizard said:

My final payment was made for November cruise already so they wanted full payment over the phone. I also wanted it paid with proof! 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, looneyric said:

Look what showed up in my app under “my plans”  this morning!  Booked it last week….

FE783E2E-BC72-488A-B65E-5B593E4A42D4.thumb.jpeg.ca6dbc4c26006d137f97466e36579121.jpeg

Thanks for the update.   I will go make sure all of mine show up too and the cabana I reserved!

• Like 2