Hot chocolate - can you order with different types of milk?

Ken the cruiser

We’re currently on the Princess Regal and up to now, as most of our cruises since the restart have been with Celebrity, my DW thought she could only get her hot chocolate made with whole milk. But, today, she discovered Princess offers a wide variety of milk substitutes when making her a cup of hot chocolate at the International Cafe, such as almond, rice, soy or lactose-free milk as well as whole or skim milk. Does Celebrity offer similar options at Cafe Al Bacio or just with whole milk?

3 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Yes- just ask what type of milk is available as it will vary.  In the dining rooms likely only whole or 2%, but again ask.  It always has been Nestlé pre covid and actually usually made by adding water.  The powder contains milk powder.

They have always had at least almond and soy at Cafe al Bacio… I usually have almond, but remind them to shake the carton because it settles.

• Thanks 1

You can definitely get almond milk at Al Bacio...I have had lattes made with it on the Eclipse last month.  It is the regular kind though, not the unsweetened which I prefer.  No complaints though just an FYI and may differ depending on the ship.  

• Thanks 1