Linked Reservations Check In Process

Cruising on Oasis at the end of August. Check in opens in a couple of days. We have two cabins. My son and his family and my wife and I. The reservations are linked on the website. Although we have cruise many times we have never done so with linked reservations. Do I check in for our cabin and my son check in for his or because we are linked should one of us check in for everyone? Just curious what the process is. Thanks in advance for your help.

I did this just a few weeks ago.  Now maybe it was different for me because I was linked to my daughters' cabin and they are both under 18.  And I had them linked in the APP.  When it was time to pick a time to check in I just logged in on the APP as me, and I could check in all 4 of us. (2 in each cabin).  I could also upload all 4 of our vaccination cards using the APP at 1 time.

Finally, once it was straightened out on the cruise, I was able to see my cabin's purchases and their purchases (which was $0) because we were linked and I held the credit card on file for both cabins.

Hope this helps!

My wife and I invited another couple to cruise with us this past March. We had our reservations linked. They had not cruised in a long time and were unfamiliar with the whole check-in process. Once I had their pertinent information, I was able to check them in.

• Like 1

Just did this recently.  My brother and his husband were booked in another cabin and our reservations were linked.

You will need their passport or birth certificate information to check them in.  If you don’t have the info,  Here’s a work around though….when I got to my brothers passport info, I didn’t have his so I fudged it.  I was able to check him in with us.  Same for my brother in law.  Told my brother to go in the next day to edit/update their passport info and change the credit card they were using on board (it was my credit card LOL).  Very easy to do.  Our goal was to get an early check in time so that’s why I checked us in.  

We had four cabins and four different reservations, three adult couples and one with 17 & 18 year olds on our Anthem cruise this month. All their reservations were linked to mine, they showed up both in Cruise Planner and the app. I checked in via the website, and was able to finish check in for everyone once I got their photos and passport details.