On board the quest

ultrarunner

Currently In  montenegro. weather perfect. Plusses- service and food excellent. I miss the hard copies of everything. Not a computer guy. Air noisy and can't be tuned off. Nice to be remembered from previous cruises. Transfer from venice a real mess. Rethinking Amazon cruise next year. See how I feel by the time we reach Montreal!

Kotor is a lovely port, especially the sail in and out.  I am sure you are enjoying it.

Are you on the Quest all the way to Montreal?  I haven't got itineraries, but it sounds like a very long trip!

3 hours ago, ultrarunner said:

Currently In  montenegro. weather perfect. Plusses- service and food excellent. I miss the hard copies of everything. Not a computer guy. Air noisy and can't be tuned off. Nice to be remembered from previous cruises. Transfer from venice a real mess. Rethinking Amazon cruise next year. See how I feel by the time we reach Montreal!

My understanding from others who were on recently is that you can go to SB Square and ask them for hard copies of the daily schedule, to be regularly delivered to your suite by the stewardess.

Wow, that is one long cruise.  I can't quite decide if I am jealous or not - if everything on board is very good or pretty good, then I think I am.

It will be good to hear from you now and again on how it goes, both ports and the ship, when you have some time and internet connection.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ultrarunner said:

We will be joining you in Barcelona and our friends in Dover. Thanks for the updates!

It seems like a great many people are getting off in Montreal on Aug 29th.  Is anyone going on to NYC?  We get on in Montreal, and while we won’t mind having the ship to ourselves, we are hopeful others will be onboard with us!!!

17 hours ago, JodiandFrank said:

It seems like a great many people are getting off in Montreal on Aug 29th.  Is anyone going on to NYC?  We get on in Montreal, and while we won’t mind having the ship to ourselves, we are hopeful others will be onboard with us!!!

We're boarding in Dover on August 5 and will get off in New York, so you'll have some company!

Ultrarunner, I just saw a post on FB that showed crew without masks outside (not sure which ship). The poster said it's a new rule as of yesterday. Is that true on Quest? It would be lovely to see them without masks again.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, JodiandFrank said:

You already know we’ll be doing Montreal to NYC, as you joined the roll call. I’ve been surprised that so few have joined the roll call for this cruise. Hope we get some more or it’ll be a really empty ship. We are definitely looking forward to it and are looking at shore excursions now. 

• Like 1

On 7/17/2022 at 7:51 PM, labonnevie said:

Excellent, so there will be at least 20 passengers on board!😊

Could you join the roll call?

I joined the roll call on Facebook but very few others have.  I would be happy with on a ship with only 20 passengers.........LOL.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ivyleaguegent said:

I joined the roll call on Facebook but very few others have.  I would be happy with on a ship with only 20 passengers.........LOL.

I was referencing the CC Roll Call, not Facebook. Thanks