Carrying on soda or wine

4 hours ago, closecruiser said:

Ok.  Thanks.  So per cabin not person.   

It is technically per cabin. But the rent-a-cop security people have ZERO ability to correlate drinks in different hand carries to a specific room. That being said, for us, there is zero value lugging around wine and water in our handcarry. 

13 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

It is technically per cabin. But the rent-a-cop security people have ZERO ability to correlate drinks in different hand carries to a specific room. That being said, for us, there is zero value lugging around wine and water in our handcarry. 

Got it.   Thanks.   

Bear in mind that water bottles as carry-on are no longer delivered to the room. If you board and your cabin is not ready, you will have to schlep them around everywhere you go. Another option is to buy water through the cruise planner when it goes on sale -- typically $11.99 for a 12 pack.  Non sale is around $16.99 for same.  Not a whole lot for the convenience.  My last two cruises I had the water in my stateroom upon arrival.  I'm willing to pay extra for the convenience.  YMMV

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, livingonthebeach said:

Bear in mind that water bottles as carry-on are no longer delivered to the room. If you board and your cabin is not ready, you will have to schlep them around everywhere you go. Another option is to buy water through the cruise planner when it goes on sale -- typically $11.99 for a 12 pack.  Non sale is around $16.99 for same.  Not a whole lot for the convenience.  My last two cruises I had the water in my stateroom upon arrival.  I'm willing to pay extra for the convenience.  YMMV

I agree, being D+ we do get some bottles of water in our room.  Can't remember how may but its only a 3 night cruise we are doing.