Help me understand please

azgrandmax3

Because of our many cruises enjoyed, we now as a benefit get the free laundry cleaning. Which we appreciate greatly.  What I wonder is can clothes be sent at no charge to be ironed or pressed? Seems no matter how much time I spend packing there are always a few items although clean need to be ironed.

Thanks for your help.

Azgrandmax3

That's a good question.  We have enjoyed the Elite laundry benefit for years, but have never sent anything out just for ironing.

We will be interested in the responses.  My initial impulse is that only pressing/ironing is not included in the benefit???

Edited by LACruiser88

I've sent out items to be pressed after unpacking.  Yes, things get wrinkled and creased in the wrong places.  Depending on how many Elites are onboard, it may take it awhile to get back.

1.  There's always the ironing board (never used this)

2.  Laundry is not sent out by your steward until the next morning (around 9 AM).

• Like 1

If its shirts leave them on the hangers use a twist tie to keep them together and put a dry cleaner bag over them.  Put them on the top of your packed clothes.  Been doing this for years rarely any wrinkles, works for my dresses too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1