NCL raised water package prices on July 21st.

pokerguy90

15 hours ago, Dcoy said:

Glad I purchased earlier, saved $30 for soda & water packages for my 10 day cruise. 

Wish I did! I put the water & soda package in my basket - but then didn't check out.  My cruise isn't until November and I figured I had plenty of time.   Lesson learned.  In today's market all prices are increasing, so I guess I should have knew better. 

5 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

TXS…the link takes me right to it.  

7 minutes ago, ColeThornton said:

Well…while I get to the water package offer, when I log in to purchase it’s not an option to buy.  Perhaps they’re updating the offer and prices (since what is showing on the link is the price it was for our May ‘22 sailing).  But thanks anyway.

One thing I've recently done to help me with bottled water costs is get one of those water bottles with filters attached that filters out the chlorine from tap water.  I didn't even know such things existed until a few weeks ago. I used mine when in Nassau at a land resort and worked well. I could definitely taste a difference in the water once it passed through the filter. 

Something to think about for those not wanting to spend the extra $ for bottled water but don't want tap water.

• Like 1

My wife and I don’t drink alcohol so we declined the “free” unlimited bar. The money we saved from not paying the service fee was way more than what the soda package for me and water for my wife. Just glad I prepaid for these before the prices went up. Wonder if the prices for sodas went up on the ships.