Vaccine attestation?

Velvetwater

Hi

Just got a scary email saying if I don't do vaccine thing my cruise will be cancelled.

Do Carnival mean the 1 tick box exercise on the website of the verify thing.

I have done the tick box exercise for both cruisers as we are both fully vaccinated.

Edited by Velvetwater

18 hours ago, shof515 said:

its an automatic email, do not not worry about it

in the cruise manager if the vaccination survey is crossed out then it is completed and you dont need to do anything

I still have not gotten the vaccine attestation. I booked in May for next April. When do you usually get this? Our cruise last April we got it right away and then I also got the email the OP has mentioned about 3 times after filling out the vaccine attestation.

5 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

I still have not gotten the vaccine attestation. I booked in May for next April. When do you usually get this? Our cruise last April we got it right away and then I also got the email the OP has mentioned about 3 times after filling out the vaccine attestation.

A few days before your cruise.

5 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

Next April is 2023. I noticed for my cruises in 2023 they dont have the vaccine attestation.

My best guess is that once 2023 do arrive in January the protocols for those cruises will be different then what we have now

2 hours ago, Frank12 said:

Confused. Vaccine attestation is in my online account along with all my information for my booking. I filled mine out months ago for my November cruise and it has showed done ever since.

5 hours ago, Frank12 said:

Ok, I think we are getting 2 things confused.

The vaccine attestation you get quite a while before you cruise.  This is a simple questionnaire for all parties in your cabin asking if the are vaccinated or not basically.  However, cruises way out - like next year, it does not show up yet (I have some booked this year, next year, and 1 the year after).  This year I think is as far as they are going out right now.

The Health Assessment becomes available a couple days before you cruise for every person in your cabin.  This is a more detailed questionnaire asking if you have experienced any symptoms, been around anyone with Covid, etc.  You should receive an email reminder to do this within a couple days of your cruise, but check yourself in your cruise planner to be sure it is done even if you don't get the email.  One other note is my last two cruises I was checking myself and the Health Assessment was not showing up, and then I got the email to do it and it still wasn't there.  I called Carnival technical services and they helped me get it fixed so it would show up both times.  So if it isn't there you can contact them to fix it (wait till like 48hrs before sailing and if still not there call).  Worst case you CAN complete this at the terminal - but that is a pain with everything else happening.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wemjam said:

Ok, I think we are getting 2 things confused.

The vaccine attestation you get quite a while before you cruise.  This is a simple questionnaire for all parties in your cabin asking if the are vaccinated or not basically.  However, cruises way out - like next year, it does not show up yet (I have some booked this year, next year, and 1 the year after).  This year I think is as far as they are going out right now.

The Health Assessment becomes available a couple days before you cruise for every person in your cabin.  This is a more detailed questionnaire asking if you have experienced any symptoms, been around anyone with Covid, etc.  You should receive an email reminder to do this within a couple days of your cruise, but check yourself in your cruise planner to be sure it is done even if you don't get the email.  One other note is my last two cruises I was checking myself and the Health Assessment was not showing up, and then I got the email to do it and it still wasn't there.  I called Carnival technical services and they helped me get it fixed so it would show up both times.  So if it isn't there you can contact them to fix it (wait till like 48hrs before sailing and if still not there call).  Worst case you CAN complete this at the terminal - but that is a pain with everything else happening.

Thank you for the explanation. My cruise is next year so that's probably why I haven't gotten it yet.