Owners suite question

Knickearth

The Owner's Suite comes will all the same perks of a full suite.  The only suite that has additional perks is the Sky Suites on the new Royal ships.  Granted, it is bigger than most suites and has its own rewards within the cabin.  

There are a few posters that have actually booked the Owner's Suites.  They will be more than happy to share their experiences with what is included within the 4 walls.

Agree, the Owners Suite amenities are the same as Penthouse suites.  Depends on the ship, but on some the balcony can be narrow - however, the interior of the cabin is larger and includes a dining room table with 4 chairs.  If we are cruising in warm weather we like PH Suites and cooler weather we prefer the Owners Suite.

I can only speak for Discovery Owners Suite but there was no dining table in the suite.  There is room for one in the "living room" but sadly there was not one - just a sofa that converted to a bed and an arm chair.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, danceswithphones said:

We sailed in the starboard side OS on the Sky. Nice room but no dining table. There's plenty of room for one. Missed the butler much more than I expected so back to Celebrity for November. 

image.jpeg.76f0495fd10a27a09abb12224b5e12f9.jpeg

Yes, sorry I was thinking of the Crown and Grand class ships.  We are not fan's of OS on Royal Class ships.  Seems to be a lot of space that is poorly utilized.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, danceswithphones said:

Couldn't agree more. Poorly designed. We ended up having a picnic in the floor. DW finally told me to shut up about the missing dining table. 

image.jpeg.d026131285f1046177e70f1b4b7b035d.jpeg

Since, I believe, there re only 2 OS on these ships. How expensive could it be to provide a table and 4 chairs?  2 OS X 6 Royal Class ships = 12 sets of table and chairs.  

• Like 1

The owners suite on the Grand has a dining room table. These pictures and videos are from Oct 2021.  While the room was much larger than the vista thru penthouse suites the bathrooms in all suites are the same. (Lovely) 

The balcony on this particular suite is not my favorite in the fleet as it is not nearly deep enough for my tastes. 

3F01FCF8-5050-4E36-8114-6A5B764DBE01.jpeg

Edited by HaveDogWillTravel