Princess Plus non-alcoholic drinks

Slyfox16

26 minutes ago, Slyfox16 said:

If you have the Plus package can you get the speciality coffees and fresh squeezed orange juice?

I'm not sure if the OJ is fresh squeezed but yes, the juices and specialty coffees are included in the Plus package.  

1 hour ago, Cruise Raider said:

I'm not sure if the OJ is fresh squeezed but yes, the juices and specialty coffees are included in the Plus package.  

It is fresh squeezed (they say) but you have to use the medallion app or order it from a waiter in order to get it.

Sometimes it can take 10 to 15 minutes to arrive and by that time I'd be done with breakfast anyway so I just ask for the regular OJ. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SmedonSeas said:

I would just warn you. Make sure every day that you are not being charged. My account was charged over 4th of July week and have yet to get a refund, even though I had the Plus package. It is not right.

Accidental charges happen occasionally on all cruise ships considering the number of transactions they make daily. 

You should have it corrected as soon as you notice it, not when receiving the final bill on the last day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

Accidental charges happen occasionally on all cruise ships considering the number of transactions they make daily. 

You should have it corrected as soon as you notice it, not when receiving the final bill on the last day. 

Yep...I check mine at least once a day 😊

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, MissP22 said:

I should be refunded the minute I call for a refund. My credit card should have been refunded that minute....I shouldn't have to wait for at least 3 weeks since I called. This is not right. I shouldn't have to check the bill every day....which I did. I never got a bill the last day. I don't have this problem at a Hotel that I have to be worried that I am going to charged items that are already paid for. I think MissP22 that if this happened to you. You would be pissed. I've seen your other posts.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Moondogy said:

Yep...I check mine at least once a day 😊

I checked every day, as I said this was on the day before disembarkation and I was unable to check for this. It's funny how it only appeared on the day that I couldn't go and check. It is just not right. I should have my credit card refunded by now.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, SmedonSeas said:

I checked every day, as I said this was on the day before disembarkation and I was unable to check for this. It's funny how it only appeared on the day that I couldn't go and check. It is just not right. I should have my credit card refunded by now.

You have complained about this on other thread.  Just how many dollars were you charged for?  I am sure you will get your refund anon.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

You have complained about this on other thread.  Just how many dollars were you charged for?  I am sure you will get your refund anon.

How many dollars does it need to be? $1 fraudulently charged to my credit card is too much.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SmedonSeas said:

I should be refunded the minute I call for a refund. My credit card should have been refunded that minute....I shouldn't have to wait for at least 3 weeks since I called. This is not right. I shouldn't have to check the bill every day....which I did. I never got a bill the last day. I don't have this problem at a Hotel that I have to be worried that I am going to charged items that are already paid for. I think MissP22 that if this happened to you. You would be pissed. I've seen your other posts.

Yes, I would be annoyed to say the least but the few times a charge did happen by mistake it was corrected immediately when I went to the PSD. I would never wait till I was off the ship.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

Yes, I would be annoyed to say the least but the few times a charge did happen by mistake it was corrected immediately when I went to the PSD. I would never wait till I was off the ship.

I woke up. Went to Platinum/Elite lounge with my rolling luggage, had coffee and waited for disembarkation. Since, silly me, I understand that our Stewards want to get our rooms cleaned and ready for the next group. It is not my fault that they charged for something that I already paid for in a package deal. They owe me a refund for the drinks. Plain and Simple. I adhered to their T & Cs; they need to adhere to their contract with me.

Edited by SmedonSeas
changed , to ;
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SmedonSeas said:

I woke up. Went to Platinum/Elite lounge with my rolling luggage, had coffee and waited for disembarkation. Since, silly me, I understand that our Stewards want to get our rooms cleaned and ready for the next group. It is not my fault that they charged for something that I already paid for in a package deal. They owe me a refund for the drinks. Plain and Simple. I adhered to their T & Cs, they need to adhere to their contract with me.

It sounds as though you didn't have time to check the bill before exiting the ship. 

44 minutes ago, SmedonSeas said:

$1 fraudulently charged to my credit card is too much.

You need to look up the definition of fraud, particularly in the legal context, before throwing around words and accusations that you clearly don't understand.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

You need to look up the definition of fraud, particularly in the legal context, before throwing around words and accusations that you clearly don't understand.

Full context please:

"How many dollars does it need to be? $1 fraudulently charged to my credit card is too much."

So what would you call it?

Please give me the legal definition? What is it called when a company charges a credit card for something that should not be charged? 

Edited by SmedonSeas

1 hour ago, MissP22 said:

It sounds as though you didn't have time to check the bill before exiting the ship. 

I didn't check the day I left. I have put that in my post. This is not my fault. This is Princess' fault. They charged me for something that I had already paid for. C'mon MissP22...why do you keep trying to blame me?

39 minutes ago, SmedonSeas said:

I didn't check the day I left. I have put that in my post. This is not my fault. This is Princess' fault. They charged me for something that I had already paid for. C'mon MissP22...why do you keep trying to blame me?

Well if you didn't carefully check your bill before you left the ship, I'll guess you'll just have to wait for that refund. 

Happy sailing on your next Princess cruise.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MissP22 said:

Well if you didn't carefully check your bill before you left the ship, I'll guess you'll just have to wait for that refund. 

Happy sailing on your next Princess cruise.

Interesting...I guess you didn't read that I have cancelled my Feb trip. I will wait to get my refund and let everyone know on the board that posts about the drink package what happened to us. It is not right.

35 minutes ago, SmedonSeas said:

Interesting...I guess you didn't read that I have cancelled my Feb trip. I will wait to get my refund and let everyone know on the board that posts about the drink package what happened to us. It is not right.

And your pettiness for not being able to get over an overcharged orange juice will get you blocked for hijacking posts.

2 hours ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

And your pettiness for not being able to get over an overcharged orange juice will get you blocked for hijacking posts.

So, what I hear is that you are threatening me? Nice.  I have been on this board since 2006. If I get blocked, well...that says a lot about the board and who runs it.

6 hours ago, SmedonSeas said:

Full context please:

"How many dollars does it need to be? $1 fraudulently charged to my credit card is too much."

So what would you call it?

Please give me the legal definition? What is it called when a company charges a credit card for something that should not be charged? 

Waiting for my answers from you DallasGuy75219

11 hours ago, SmedonSeas said:

Why don't you just dispute the charge with your credit card vendor?