Booking excursions I goofed. What to do

Eva 51

We re  sailing in the Caribbean early December. I was booking excursions on celebrity website.  After I booked three excursions I was reviewing.  There was one there with a picture of a drink and slice of orange   I thought to myself   What is this.  I deleted it.    It was the free beverage package that was included with our cruise.   I tried to get it back.  But I can’t.    I can delete excursions and rebook but not the beverage package.   Its after final payment  What would you do.    Will celebrity give it back to me.      Anyone else have this problem.  Thanks

1 minute ago, Eva 51 said:

We re  sailing in the Caribbean early December. I was booking excursions on celebrity website.  After I booked three excursions I was reviewing.  There was one there with a picture of a drink and slice of orange   I thought to myself   What is this.  I deleted it.    It was the free beverage package that was included with our cruise.   I tried to get it back.  But I can’t.    I can delete excursions and rebook but not the beverage package.   Its after final payment  What would you do.    Will celebrity give it back to me.      Anyone else have this problem.  Thanks

Call Celebrity 

• Like 1

Yes you can call Celebrity.  Or wait until you are on the ship.  Your beverage package was included and hopefully you have the original documentation.  Also if you call you can get a copy of your final payment document which should include your beverage package.  

I did the exact same thing in April!  When I got on board my seapass card stated no beverage package.  I went to Guest Relations and they gave me a new card.  I did have my invoice with me that showed I had beverage package as I booked an AI but they did not ask to see it.  

2 hours ago, GrandmaHofmann said:

We dropped ours.  We are not drinkers other than the occasional beer.  Found out the gratuity charge for our 12 day cruise was over $500 which you paid upfront.  Wow. 

The daily gratuity is in the range of $15-16 per person per day, the gratuity for suites is $19 per person per day, which would be about $450

Which covers your cabin attendant, the dining staff, other housekeeping staff and if in a suite the Butler (Retreat Host).

Edited by jelayne

36 minutes ago, Eva 51 said:

Do I have to pay gratuities on the drink package 

If you purchase a drink package, then you pay a gratuity on the price paid for the package, but not on individual drinks - so long as the price of your drink is not in excess of the package ceiling price.

If you have a drink package as part of AI, then there is no additional gratuity on the package - and again, there is no individual drink gratuity as long as the price of your drink is less than or equal to the package ceiling price