What is above room 8077 on Infinity?

budmeister

Hi,

Does anyone know what is above room 8077 on Infinity? It is white space. I usually book above and below rooms, but this is an  indoor on a smaller ship, and I could not find that availability. I did run the room through the spreadsheet search . It is not listed.

Thanks for your help! 

Edited by budmeister

1 minute ago, budmeister said:

Hi,

Does anyone know what is above room 8077 on Infinity? It is white space. I usually book above and below rooms, but this is an  indoor on a smaller ship, and I could not find that availability. I did run the room through the spreadsheet search . It is not listed.

Thanks for your help! 

Try to figure this out on your own. Google deck plans for the Infinity. So much personal satisfaction in doing that.

• Like 1

Well at least there would not be any noise coming from the morgue!

Spif, the OP is asking the question because the space above 8077 is white.  As others have answered his reasonable question, it could be something to do with crew/housekeeping.

Consider what's ABOVE that white area on Deck 9. Looking at deck plans, it seems to be right under the pool, which would protrude down into the Deck 9 space below. So the answer is likely pipes and/or maintenance access space to the pool.

Thanks for the helpful responses! The pool idea is a good thought. I am going to move my room.

Any knowledge of the white space above 7012? looks like the bridge 2 decks up, but the dreaded white space above the room. Although on pictures of the outside of the ship it looks like rooms.

Thanks!

On 8/31/2022 at 12:31 PM, Maligator said:

Consider what's ABOVE that white area on Deck 9. Looking at deck plans, it seems to be right under the pool, which would protrude down into the Deck 9 space below. So the answer is likely pipes and/or maintenance access space to the pool.

Pretty good guess/speculation.  Usually the floor below the pool has an entire area for the pool piping.  I;ve seen doors that say (more or less) pool equipment access / crew only.

Go to cruisedeckplans.com. and choose public site, then Celebrity Infinity and you will see the deck plans. Here's the link: https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Celebrity-Infinity. It has a drag and drop feature that allows you to drag and drop one deck onto another to see what will be above or below your desired cabin. It's a great site for choosing a cabin location with lots of valuable info, picture and videos. We never choose a cabin without using it.