Aqua Class: Drinks, wifi, tips included. Proof?

sunviking90

We booked an upcoming cruise on the Millenium in Aquaclass. It was only a few weeks ago and all lower stateroom categories were being sold as cruise only rate. Aquaclass was “all included”. I am getting nervous as I can’t see anywhere on “manage my booking” where it says that. On my docs it does say tips are prepaid, but nothing about wifi and drinks. I can’t seem to find the original email I got when booking. I do have a screenshot of the booking page before I locked it in (I had to call to book as I was using some credits, and they weren’t working online). So, my question is is Aquaclass now always an inclusive category? Or do you think I should call to get an invoice copy that states that? Thanks!

I always get an invoice just because.

However, if you go to Manage Reservations, then Shore Excursions and then click on the circle in upper right that has your initials, pick Order History from the drop down menu.

It should show a  couple entries with 0.00 as the amount paid. Click on Details and you will see one is wifi, other is drinks...

Edited by dlh015
eta: Using online cruise planner...not the app...
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I had the same problem. Had to get the invoice from my TA which said it was All Included. Now, I booked an aqua class in January and the reservation on the celebrity site says veranda. When I click on manage, it says aqua class. Go figure. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dlh015 said:

However, if you go to Manage Reservations, then Shore Excursions and then click on the circle in upper right that has your initials, pick Order History from the drop down menu.

It should show a  couple entries with 0.00 as the amount paid. Click on Details and you will see one is wifi, other is drinks...

Thanks! I found it exactly where you said. I think I’ll call for an invoice too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sunviking90 said:

We booked an upcoming cruise on the Millenium in Aquaclass. It was only a few weeks ago and all lower stateroom categories were being sold as cruise only rate. Aquaclass was “all included”. I am getting nervous as I can’t see anywhere on “manage my booking” where it says that. On my docs it does say tips are prepaid, but nothing about wifi and drinks. I can’t seem to find the original email I got when booking. I do have a screenshot of the booking page before I locked it in (I had to call to book as I was using some credits, and they weren’t working online). So, my question is is Aquaclass now always an inclusive category? Or do you think I should call to get an invoice copy that states that? Thanks!

All Aqua and above are now at the All Included rate. Only below Aqua do you have the choice of cruise only rates.

• Like 3

I will warn you about gratuities tho.....as I just went through this!

Gratuities for Aqua are $16/day/pp, lower levels are $15.50. We were charged $16, but were only "rebated" $15.50. It only amounted to $4pp for our 8-day  raise, but the price on our invoice at booking did not match our Cruise Planner, which had the additional charge. It took me over an hour to get it resolved!

Check your invoice!

47 minutes ago, CaroleSS said:

Gratuities for Aqua are $16/day/pp, lower levels are $15.50. We were charged $16, but were only "rebated" $15.50. It only amounted to $4pp for our 8-day  raise, but the price on our invoice at booking did not match our Cruise Planner, which had the additional charge. It took me over an hour to get it resolved!

Check your invoice!

Thanks for the heads up! Mine is even more complicated as everything is converted to CAD.

8 hours ago, CaroleSS said:

Check your invoice!

Over an hour on the phone to save 💲8, with my landline phone package the call would have cost more than that! First 60 minutes free anything over is charged at the full rate for the whole call.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, the penguins said:

Over an hour on the phone to save 💲8, with my landline phone package the call would have cost more than that! First 60 minutes free anything over is charged at the full rate for the whole call.

Well, you don’t really know ahead of time how long the wait will be.  But, personally, I would have given it about 5 minutes and then decided to forget about it or deal with it on board.

Aren't gratuities supposed to be charged daily (at least they were in the past). I'm on a Cruise Only AQ trip that was booked through Blue Chip and so far no gratuities were applied. I definitely didn't prepay them. Wonder if they lost track of AQ bookings and what is included. Wouldn't surprise me considering we're talking Celebrity.

On 9/5/2022 at 6:08 PM, the penguins said:

All Aqua and above are now at the All Included rate. Only below Aqua do you have the choice of cruise only rates.

Being in an Aqua Class cabin: are smoothies and juices included? Havin the classic drinking package.

Just back from Celebrity Cruise in Aqua class. I had all things mentioned included but booked so long ago probably paid for separately for them. We had premium drinks package but think if you have all included package you will need to upgrade for premium drinks. 

Not convinced Aqua class worth it. Blu restaurant was lovely and service great but food was very average. Poor choice and very small portions. There seems to be an assumption that people in Aqua travel that way because they are on a health kick😁.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dunnedg said:

Just back from Celebrity Cruise in Aqua class. I had all things mentioned included but booked so long ago probably paid for separately for them. We had premium drinks package but think if you have all included package you will need to upgrade for premium drinks. 

Not convinced Aqua class worth it. Blu restaurant was lovely and service great but food was very average. Poor choice and very small portions. There seems to be an assumption that people in Aqua travel that way because they are on a health kick😁.

DH doesn’t drink, and I only have the occasional glass of wine with dinner so we’re fine with the classic. As long as our lattes are covered, lol. We travelled in Aqua class previously and really enjoyed it, but with the new all in pricing, I didn’t think we would again as it’s not worth it for us. This was just a super duper price (I actually thought it might be an error) so I wanted to make sure all was as I thought. Thanks

(I did get them to send me an invoice and it all looks good)

6 hours ago, sunviking90 said:

This was just a super duper price (I actually thought it might be an error)

Hi Sunviking90,   are you on the Sept. 16th sailing?   I am travelling solo and no double charge for solo on top of the cheap price.  I also thought it was a price error.  Aqua went very fast as well as Concierge. 

8 hours ago, klaine99 said:

Hi Sunviking90,   are you on the Sept. 16th sailing?   I am travelling solo and no double charge for solo on top of the cheap price.  I also thought it was a price error.  Aqua went very fast as well as Concierge. 

That’s the one! I’m really looking forward to it. See you in Blu!

On 9/5/2022 at 11:08 AM, dlh015 said:

Thanks! It's all there, though somewhat confusing as per Celebrity's standard operating procedure. 🙂

• Like 1

I also had the same question a few weeks ago about our booking as I did not see any mention of the all included benefits listed on our invoice.  I had our TA call Celebrity and they directed me to the code shown on our invoice:

LOCLXALLINC NRD.

Doug

1 hour ago, doug52 said:

I also had the same question a few weeks ago about our booking as I did not see any mention of the all included benefits listed on our invoice.  I had our TA call Celebrity and they directed me to the code shown on our invoice:

LOCLXALLINC NRD.

Doug

I really don't think Celebrity has a clue what "Customer facing" means when it comes to invoices.  Would it be THAT hard to spell out what the cryptic codes mean?

2 hours ago, D C said:

I really don't think Celebrity has a clue what "Customer facing" means when it comes to invoices.  Would it be THAT hard to spell out what the cryptic codes mean?

They used to, but this was all they would direct me to now.  Hopefully if enough people complain, they will put it back on their invoice.

Doug