P and O latest offers

Bin man

Our cruise in 2023 is one that has moved about 3 times.  We paid £1750 pp and got £120 OBC per cabin.  The price is now £2409 pp and the OBC is £460 per cabin, so there is basically no difference.

In P&O's usual website rubbish.  It states two different amount of OBC on the same page.

Limited Time Offer £340 on-board spending money per cabin

Then it says £460 OBC per cabin???

Edited by jeanlyon

Hi Jean think it says the two figures depends which bonus you take Ie free parking or bus would be £340 if you took it as obc ie all the money would be £340 plus the normal £60 obc  each making a total of £460 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bin man said:

Hi Jean think it says the two figures depends which bonus you take Ie free parking or bus would be £340 if you took it as obc ie all the money would be £340 plus the normal £60 obc  each making a total of £460 

You're probably right, but it doesn't read like that!  Ha ha

22 hours ago, emam said:

They are now charging £3038 for the inside cabin three along from ours with £410 obc. It works out over £370 more than what we paid. However the option for the free coach has gone, so that makes it even dearer. There must be a lot of us northerners going on the cruise.

You now have to book the coach 5 weeks before travel 

On 9/8/2022 at 1:17 PM, jeanlyon said:

Our cruise in 2023 is one that has moved about 3 times.  We paid £1750 pp and got £120 OBC per cabin.  The price is now £2409 pp and the OBC is £460 per cabin, so there is basically no difference.

In P&O's usual website rubbish.  It states two different amount of OBC on the same page.

I must be getting brain fade Jean. £3,500 seems a bit different to£4,818. So in my muddled brain that's £1,318 more ,less £360 extra OBC. 🤔

On 9/8/2022 at 12:17 PM, jeanlyon said:

Even taking my boots off and using my toes, I cannot see we're you get your totals from

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, zap99 said:

I must be getting brain fade Jean. £3,500 seems a bit different to£4,818. So in my muddled brain that's £1,318 more ,less £360 extra OBC. 🤔

Yes agree.  Did I say something wrong?  We paid £1750 pp plus £60 pp OBC   The new price is £2409 pp and £230 OBC.  I'd rather have the former!

2 hours ago, happy v said:

Are you going from Washington too?

Yes, leave at 5:30 a.m. That's 30 minutes earlier than we have left previously.

Now I just have to figure out how we are getting to Washington. 

Edited by emam

1 hour ago, jeanlyon said:

Yes agree.  Did I say something wrong?  We paid £1750 pp plus £60 pp OBC   The new price is £2409 pp and £230 OBC.  I'd rather have the former!

You said not much difference. Perhaps not for you rich folk

🤣

• Haha 1

On 9/8/2022 at 9:08 PM, happy v said:

You now have to book the coach 5 weeks before travel 

Hi happy v

We have just booked Britannia for the 4th to the 18th of October 2024, and I have booked the coach for my nephew and his family, also CCP parking for the rest of us with no trouble and got email confirmation from both.

Booked now because I needed to book an assessable cabin for my sister and her husband.

I am looking to book a last minute deal on the 14night baltic britania cruise on the 18th. Do you think they will lower the price anymore between now and then? Currently asking 4200 with 650obc for a balcony. Seems like a high price still with only 7 days to go and quite a few rooms still available. It will be our first cruise and Im not experienced on how late they leave it to drop the prices further. Thanks 

12 minutes ago, Bin man said:

I would say that they won't  get any lower so close to departure had a quick look at a couple of decks and didn't seem to be many left .

Thanks, give us a bit of confidence to book. Does the price seem a bit high to you or seems about right. Thanks