Winter 2024/25 on sale dates

molecrochip

34 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

I am Caribbean, and have received nothing.

I often receive personal email offers from both P&O and Cunard.  Sometimes they are reduced prices on cruises they think I'd like, other times OBC offers.  To be truthful I've received these over a number of years so assumed they were normal.

I'm not sure why but I get lots of brochures and offers by post as well.  

Edited by Megabear2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/18/2022 at 2:53 PM, yorkshirephil said:

It is but lots of retired people do these cruises for the weather and don't get off the ship, especially when hard of walking. We don't always get off at some islands and it is surprising how many people are around the decks. Just look how many people went on staycation cruises during the height of COVID.

Does Ventura have any craft classes on Caribean cruises? Thinking of booking for 2025.Never cruised with P&O before

1 hour ago, bjenk said:

Does Ventura have any craft classes on Caribean cruises? Thinking of booking for 2025.Never cruised with P&O before

I attended a series of excellent card making classes on Ventura 35 night cruise just the pandemic. And not just cutting and sticking, but learning new techniques such as Zentangle, ink blending etc. The classes were held  in the morning and afternoon every sea day - the afternoon being a repeat of the morning session. Around two hours long and most individual projects took 2-3 lessons. The cost was very reasonable, just a few pounds per project to cover the cost of the materials. Very enjoyable. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bjenk said:

They did on each occasion we were on, my other half is into various craft things and there were regular knit and natter meets on sea days. We also had lots on Oceana so assume it is similar on all the longer cruises depending on the tutors.

22 hours ago, Megabear2 said:

I often receive personal email offers from both P&O and Cunard.  Sometimes they are reduced prices on cruises they think I'd like, other times OBC offers.  To be truthful I've received these over a number of years so assumed they were normal.

I'm not sure why but I get lots of brochures and offers by post as well.  

We were sent the full fat brochure, have just had a full 3 week cabin allocation notice period for the 40 nighter on Arcadia going out next month, were given a significant cabin upgrade on it, and as today is a 'significant' birthday, I've received an email inviting me to take part in a free prize draw for a food hamper to be drawn on the 31st.

What's not to like about PO atm? 😊

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Son of Bare said:

We were sent the full fat brochure, have just had a full 3 week cabin allocation notice period for the 40 nighter on Arcadia going out next month, were given a significant cabin upgrade on it, and as today is a 'significant' birthday, I've received an email inviting me to take part in a free prize draw for a food hamper to be drawn on the 31st.

What's not to like about PO atm? 😊

Happy Birthday, see you in 3 weeks (covid test allowing of course)

19 hours ago, Ardennais said:

I attended a series of excellent card making classes on Ventura 35 night cruise just the pandemic. And not just cutting and sticking, but learning new techniques such as Zentangle, ink blending etc. The classes were held  in the morning and afternoon every sea day - the afternoon being a repeat of the morning session. Around two hours long and most individual projects took 2-3 lessons. The cost was very reasonable, just a few pounds per project to cover the cost of the materials. Very enjoyable. 

There seems to be nothing like that available now, the entertainment on Azura in the last 2 weeks was uninspiring, my DH was so bored he suggested we go to an art talk ( that is so unlike him) but unfortunately the guy who gave the talk had been on QE in January and he gave an identical talk. 

I think a lot of people who did the carft calsses ahve not returned since covid. We recentley discoved one of DH's ex bosses used to gve talks on cruises and is wife did jewellery making classes but they just don't want to do it anymore.