How can one tell whether the thermal spa pass for the duration of the cruise is available when one is not booked?

lexxfield

Hi all:

Could one of you help me with a question?  I am considering booking the Getaway for the September 29 sailing.  I don't want to book the cruise unless the thermal spa pass is available for the entire week and until I know the cost.  I called NCL and the agent said that she had no way of determining whether the pass is available through her system.   She said the only way to find out is to have an active booking on this sailing.  Is there another way to determine this?  Conversely, if any of you are booked for this specific cruise, could you check to see if the spa pass is available?  Thanks so much for your assistance.

23 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

Log into your My NCl.  Open Your cruise booking, and towards the top of that page you should find EXPLORE and PLAN.  Scroll down to Spa & Thermal Suite.  Open and look in there!

Good luck with your search!!!

The OP hasn’t booked a cruise yet, wants to know if their are passes available before booking. 

Thank you all for your assistance and suggestions. I was able to confirm both price and availability of the spa pass through the roll call forum for that ship and sailing dates.  As the pass was still available, we booked. Much obliged.

• Like 5

Thermal Suite pricing is going crazy. I was booked on the Escape in April and the cost of a 7-day pass was $199. I got moved to the Encore, same week, same itinerary (because of the Escape hull breach), and it was $316 (which I eventually got down to $287... only a 10% discount). A 7-night pass on my December cruise is $339. And a 5-day pass next month is costing me $269. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Thermal Suite pricing is going crazy. I was booked on the Escape in April and the cost of a 7-day pass was $199. I got moved to the Encore, same week, same itinerary (because of the Escape hull breach), and it was $316 (which I eventually got down to $287... only a 10% discount). A 7-night pass on my December cruise is $339. And a 5-day pass next month is costing me $269. 

Yeah, the pricing is nuts. But I guess people are willing to pay it! I paid it for my upcoming Oct. 30 Canada/NE sailing, because I figured on a cold weather cruise, it would still be worth it. It's a port intensive itinerary, so hopefully the spa won't be too packed on port days. But with it being about 40 degrees outside, maybe everyone will decide to stay onboard in the warm spa like me....

• Like 1

17 hours ago, lexxfield said:

Thank you all for your assistance and suggestions. I was able to confirm both price and availability of the spa pass through the roll call forum for that ship and sailing dates.  As the pass was still available, we booked. Much obliged.

Glad you could find out what you needed to know. That's exciting, booking a cruise at the last minute like that! I wish I could do that!

16 hours ago, debbyfelse1963 said:

does anyone know the price of a day pass for the spa if I don't want to buy a full pass. Also do you get use for the day if you have a treatment/massage

It varies, but pretty pricey, if available, and not included if you have a treatment.

On 9/25/2022 at 9:58 PM, beccafries said:

thermal pass worth the costs..never had it...going on prima my 1st ncl cruise.

Am I correct in guessing this is a question? If so, I haven't sailed Prima, but I absolutely love the thermal suite. We will always get it as it's a wonderful place to be...even on a hot, humid cruise.