Brochure suite

bones774

8 minutes ago, bones774 said:

One of online agencies advertises brochure suite as the top of it's 4 diff offerings. What exactly is that and does it include spa or haven amenities? Thanks

You probably would need to inquire with that specific agency.  The above wording doesn't provide very much information.

7 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

You probably would need to inquire with that specific agency.  The above wording doesn't provide very much information.

So many diff suite cat I'm scared to get a rookie t/a and they just say anything for a sale.

Someone reading here will know exactly who and what they mean(I.s., o.v., balc., brochure suite)Thanks

Edited by bones774

2 minutes ago, bones774 said:

So many diff suite cat I'm scared to get a rookie t/a and they just say anything for a sale

Find a TA you can trust, it really matters.  Plus, you can make a fake booking online (NCL or 3rd party), just to proceed to the final page and pay, find the ship name and cabin number, and come here and ask.  Most people are happy to help.  There is also a site with ship deck plans (I don't think I can list it here) where if you pay a small membership fee, you can see actual pictures of cabins based on category.

Depending on the ship, I have some suite pictures from cabin tours I did with CC groups on prior sailings.  They are all older ships, but can give some ideas.  My email is annjunk at sbcglobal dot net if you want to see any.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, alwalaska said:

Find a TA you can trust, it really matters.  Plus, you can make a fake booking online (NCL or 3rd party), just to proceed to the final page and pay, find the ship name and cabin number, and come here and ask.  Most people are happy to help.  There is also a site with ship deck plans (I don't think I can list it here) where if you pay a small membership fee, you can see actual pictures of cabins based on category.

Depending on the ship, I have some suite pictures from cabin tours I did with CC groups on prior sailings.  They are all older ships, but can give some ideas.  My email is annjunk at sbcglobal dot net if you want to see any.

I would think it's the lowest grade suite, using the price point as a come on.

Thanks I'll keep u posted

26 minutes ago, bones774 said:

One of online agencies advertises brochure suite as the top of it's 4 diff offerings. What exactly is that and does it include spa or haven amenities? Thanks

I don't believe that's an NCL category.  Must be some marketing term the online TA is using.  Ask them what it is.