Carnival Dream, LIVE 10/8/22-10/16/22

MeganGC1983

13 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

We got some very cheap tumblers, which we have several tumblers at home, so being the horse trader that I am, I gave them to the dude in the cabin next door.  He was on a mobility scooter and returned the favor by gifting me some bumper stickers that referenced the name Brandon.  HA!  I won that trade!!

I just knew I loved you! 😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

On 10/11/2022 at 8:39 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

I gotta book the Paradise for late winter/early spring. It’s gonna be so hard sitting at home between cruises knowing my Indonesian BFF is back. 

My son and I are going on Paradise in Feb so I’ll be able to meet Aris. The big guy is turning 21 so he and momma are going cruising! 

• Like 4

Enjoy Atlantis. DW and I have loved sitting under the thatched umbrellas or in the pool at the former British Colonial Hilton beach.  This lovely beach pass setting has apparently been made available again and may be related somehow to the new development nearby.

I have heard crew members on Carnival may get to request their next contract ship but it is not 100%.  So waiting for your friends to get actual assignments seems sensible.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

They probably give you a bag if you buy one shirt 🤣

Or maybe they have a policy where you only get a bag if you buy more shirts than you have hands.

Shooooot, I didn't even remember being there! It was a long day starting with a champagne brunch. The next morning, one of our friends pulled out her brand new HD shirt (out of a regular plastic bag, not a super pretty drawstring bag like mine) and I said 'YOU WENT TO THE HARLEY STORE WITHOUT ME???" Turns out they did not. 🤦‍♀️

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 6