Transportation from Orlando to Port Canaveral

dhardawa

We are cruising January 22 and need transportation from Orlando to the cruise terminal. I had planned to use Contrans, but even though I was checking every few days to see when their January calendar would open up, they are already full. Now, I don’t know who to use. It seems everywhere is either insanely priced or won’t transport from a hotel. Any suggestions?  There are only 2 of us going. 

Anybody know why I'm having trouble booking an Uber from MCO to Coco Beach Hotel for early November.  It gives me an error and tells me I have to either try a "demand" booking or change my pickup location.  Is Uber not allowed at MCO?  We are actually at the Hyatt Regency MCO.  

Edited by ATSEAMYLIFE

I will echo the good comments about Cruise Control Transport. Just spoke with Corey for shuttle for our January cruise. It was painless and he was both friendly and thorough. 

We had also had the same previously mentioned trouble getting reservations with Cortrans. We liked them as well. Maybe it is a workforce problem or perhaps I was a little late contacting them.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...