Internet

2 hours ago, jean87510 said:

I didn't know this.  So you would technically pay for 6 days of a 7 day cruise if getting for the entire cruise?

No, the $26 D discount might be more like 1.2 days worth of internet - the week package daily price is less than the 24 hour package price. 

12 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

.....or the equivalent dollar amount of 24 hours off a package.

If the package is bought onboard. To my knowledge, the benefit cannot be used for an in-advance, cruise planner booking.

If I am mistaken, I will be very happy to learn how to use the benefit for a pre-booking.

5 minutes ago, John Reid said:

If the package is bought onboard. To my knowledge, the benefit cannot be used for an in-advance, cruise planner booking.

If I am mistaken, I will be very happy to learn how to use the benefit for a pre-booking.

Good question.  As a D+ I would like to know as well.

1 hour ago, John Reid said:

To my knowledge, the benefit cannot be used for an in-advance, cruise planner booking.

That's my understanding as well.  What makes sense (to me anyway) is to use the first day as cellular.  Then use your free day(s).  After that purchase the internet if you wish.

5 hours ago, Biker19 said:

No, the $26 D discount might be more like 1.2 days worth of internet - the week package daily price is less than the 24 hour package price. 

That's not what Im asking although I appreciate your input.  I'll try to reword.  Can you apply the Diamond discount to pre cruise purchased wifi?

EDIT:  Just called Royal.  No application of diamond discount to pre cruise wifi.  

Edited by jean87510