NS Verandah Cabin - Storage?

Sea42

10 hours ago, Sea42 said:

I was looking at photos on HALfacts and noticed that there is what appears to be a couple of cabinets above the loveseats. Are they in fact cabinets or ? Maybe some type of pull down bed?

https://halfacts.com/pinnacle-class/6191-nieuw-statendam/

Thanks for any information!

That was/is a fact on ms Konngsdam and ms Rotterdam, so it seems to mee it will be the same on ms.s. Nieuw Statendam.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Could the life jackets and blankets be removed from the overhead and put in the drawer underneath the bed?  I am tall and would love to keep my heavier tops (going to the Fjords) above the sofa for easy reaching.  The Solstice class on Celebrity ships have similar cabinets.  DH and I both liked being able to use them for clothes.

3 hours ago, Iamthesea said:

Could the life jackets and blankets be removed from the overhead and put in the drawer underneath the bed?  I am tall and would love to keep my heavier tops (going to the Fjords) above the sofa for easy reaching.  The Solstice class on Celebrity ships have similar cabinets.  DH and I both liked being able to use them for clothes.

Not a problem... we plan to relocate both so that my tall DH can use these cabinets during our 35 nights on the K'dam.

• Like 1