I need help contacting the correct person at Princess please

njsonja

I am beside myself. I have spent literally hours with Princess this past week. My husband has two accounts that need to be merged with the correct number. One shows zero cruises. One shows 15. The one that shows zero is the one they merged it with. This should be so simple. 19 calls so far. If anyone has emails to share with someone that can actually rectify this, I would be grateful. They can't connect me to the IT Dept. Their account on Twitter cannot help me. Any "special" phone numbers or emails that can help would be appreciated. I am disgusted and beyond frustrated. TIA  sonja

14 minutes ago, njsonja said:

I am beside myself. I have spent literally hours with Princess this past week. My husband has two accounts that need to be merged with the correct number. One shows zero cruises. One shows 15. The one that shows zero is the one they merged it with. This should be so simple. 19 calls so far. If anyone has emails to share with someone that can actually rectify this, I would be grateful. They can't connect me to the IT Dept. Their account on Twitter cannot help me. Any "special" phone numbers or emails that can help would be appreciated. I am disgusted and beyond frustrated. TIA  sonja

You should not have to email. A customer service rep should be able to do this.  I would not call on the weekends. I would call 6 am Pacific time on Monday and ask for the customer resolution department. Explain the issue, if you have to, but ask to be transferred.

Did you try the chat line already?  Do you have a TA/CVP?  They may be able to help.  

If you still want to email:

customerrelations@princesscruises.com

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, njsonja said:

I emailed Jan Swartz and the John Padgett.  Of course they don't see those emails, but it does go to someone, and I complained about how poorly customer were being treated because of their IT issues, and that he answer of "create a new account" or "use your booking number" were inadequate.

I did get a call back and some subsequent help a few days later.  Nothing perfect, I now have a non email account login on the Princess website, but it does have all my history and FCC's, etc.

I can use either my email login or my new non email login on the app.  These issues are a complete and utter embarrassment to Princess, or it should be.  My solution is workable for me, but it's hardly the correct solution.

Oh, and do not, under any circumstances just try to recreate your account from memory, which was an option they asked me to do, and I refused, it will create multiple accounts and none of them will have your information.

Sounds like that might have been what he did.  I hope not. If they can't get a correct account working, no way they will merge two accounts.

20 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

Oh, and do not, under any circumstances just try to recreate your account from memory, which was an option they asked me to do, and I refused, it will create multiple accounts and none of them will have your information.

Sounds like that might have been what he did.  I hope not. If they can't get a correct account working, no way they will merge two accounts.

Absolutely.  People try to link bookings or reregister and that really causes problems.  It creates duplicates and then we go in circles.

That “Link” button should be eliminated.  It only creates problems and is non functional.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bobbiegentry said:

Interesting but not altogether helpful to the OP. 

Helpful is ........Nobody wants to be on hold for 2 hours with Princess.  This is Princess.   

Get a TA who picks up your call and brings customer service. 

Hello anybody home.......not hard to understand.  

25 minutes ago, ShakeDaddy said:

........Nobody wants to be on hold for 2 hours with Princess. ...

No one needs to be on hold for 2 hours. 3 alternatives:

1. I just email my CVP and she gets back to me in a few hours with the issues solved.

2. I'm sure non- big box TAs can act on your behalf as well. 

3. But just in case you DIY -- there's the chat line.

Back in April 2020 I was stuck on hold. But not since restart, using my CVP, and accessing chat line. I have time but not temperance to be on hold more than 15 minutes. I'm not a very patient person

39 minutes ago, dave_k58 said:

Travel Agents have just as much trouble communicating with Princess

Yep. Mine has spent many hours on hold working to get my issues resolved. Better him than me. I've done it enough times.

I know in pre-Covid hiatus times my TA (and I assume a Princess CVP) was able to fix this quickly.  I don't think the ability to do so should have changed in post-hiatus times.  I can't make the same statement for the length of time it will take.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ShakeDaddy said:

Helpful is ........Nobody wants to be on hold for 2 hours with Princess.  This is Princess.   

Get a TA who picks up your call and brings customer service. 

Hello anybody home.......not hard to understand.  

No, not hard at all. One simply needs to read and understand the title of the OP’s request. It’s not all about you. 

1 hour ago, Bobbiegentry said:

No, not hard at all. One simply needs to read and understand the title of the OP’s request. It’s not all about you. 

Since you're shouting at us let me reiterate:

16 hours ago, Ombud said:

1. I just email my CVP and she gets back to me in a few hours with the issues solved.

The way to avoid multiple calls are:

1. CVP office if OP did not use a TA

2. TA if used

3. If neither than get the ph# from chatline if they cannot fix or write a fix-it ticket

Edited by Ombud

34 minutes ago, Ombud said:

Since you're shouting at us let me reiterate:

The way to avoid multiple calls are:

1. CVP office if OP did not use a TA

2. TA if used

3. If neither than get the ph# from chatline if they cannot fix or write a fix-it ticket

Not shouting. Simply a copy/paste of the OP’s title. The font and size belong to the website, not to me. 
Thought that would be obvious. Guess not. 

Edited by Bobbiegentry
  • Like 1

On 10/29/2022 at 4:15 PM, ShakeDaddy said:

One of the reasons I only use a Travel Agent.  My TA could not help either....she made at least 5 phone calls on my behalf.  Yesterday after a 3 hour wait and 3 people, it was resolved.  I hope the cruise will give me less stress than this.

On 10/29/2022 at 4:16 PM, PacnGoNow said:

You should not have to email. A customer service rep should be able to do this.  I would not call on the weekends. I would call 6 am Pacific time on Monday and ask for the customer resolution department. Explain the issue, if you have to, but ask to be transferred.

Did you try the chat line already?  Do you have a TA/CVP?  They may be able to help.  

If you still want to email:

customerrelations@princesscruises.com

I emailed customerrelations@princesscruises.com twice.  Finally yesterday I found someone after a 3 hour wait and it's been resolved.

On 10/29/2022 at 10:22 PM, Ombud said:

Back in April 2020 I was stuck on hold. But not since restart, using my CVP, and accessing chat line. I have time but not temperance to be on hold more than 15 minutes. I'm not a very patient person

what chat line please?  they don't have a live chat that I could find and I googled it.  I'm in the USA.

13 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

On an iphone, on the website, it’s on the bottom line of options.  Live Chat.

If Chat doesn't appear at the bottom of the Princess home screen, try another browser.  That happens on my laptop when using Firefox but it isn't a problem with Chrome.  On my I-Phone I've never had a problem even with Firefox.