Is this for real or scam

11 minutes ago, Eddie Wilson said:

I received in e-mail a request for a survey, supposedly from Royal Caribbean Research.

Royal Caribbean Research <noreply@qemailserver.com>

We did not just disembark a cruise, so it can't be the normal survey.

Eddie  

Have you had any interaction with anyone at Royal.  For example, we sent an inquiry to Royal Management and a few days later received a reply.  A few days afterwards, we received a survey to evaluate action taken by the individual/Dept. that replied.

I wonder if someone is spoofing the "qemailserver.com" return address, because that does belong to Qualtrics.  The problem is, I receive these surveys for popular companies (HP, Microsoft, Home Depot, etc.) regularly, and whenever I click on the link, Google Chrome tells me it's unsafe and it goes to some very strange website - not Qualtrics.  Because of that, I have blocked qemailserver.com.  I really wish that companies who use 3rd party bulk mail and survey services would have then send from their own corporate URL.  This is easily done - I have used of these services and set them up to send from my company URL so my customers know it is legitimate.  In today's world where The Internet is so full of scammers, I'd think most companies would want to make sure they are being obviously legitimate.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, tustin3 said:

It's a real scam.

NOT a scam site. They are used by large company to run 3rd party surveys that are reported back to the qualifying user.

From trust pilot.   

Qemailserver emails are secure & private.

Just believe what you want and wear a mask at all times.