Princess Cruises Medallion Wearables

Hello all, is it possible to order the Medallion wearables , like watch bands, in advance and have them delivered to home or at least preorder for collection at embarkation ?

Thank you, cheers,Buzz.

Edited by BuzzBuzzen

11 hours ago, BuzzBuzzen said:

Hello all, is it possible to order the Medallion wearables , like watch bands, in advance and have them delivered to home or at least preorder for collection at embarkation ?

Thank you, cheers,Buzz.

Given that you can't collect till check-in, you will be on the ship less than 1/2 hour later and can see what you are buying at "Oceanfront"

• Like 2

On 11/2/2022 at 10:07 AM, BuzzBuzzen said:

Thank you, cheers,Buzz.

I purchased this from eBay for less than $4. There are lots of colours to choose from.

image.thumb.jpeg.e5113cde22e4c86067761ed55796eb22.jpeg

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, cruiser3775 said:

I bought one of these for $A6.95 from ebay. They come in a range of colours.

It took a bit of searching until i found out that the Apple airtag is the same size as the Princess Medallion, so you can substitute.

Apple AirTag Adjustable Elastic Nylon Wristband Case Protective Cover Band - Picture 14 of 15

Very flash, but not my colour. Great for the Ladies.🙂

• Haha 1

On 11/3/2022 at 8:47 AM, resordanis said:

I purchased on board for $17, but pre purchase said $10. This was for the waterproof band. Considering my problems with the App pricing though, I now wonder whether the $10 was US dollars.?

Out of curiosity, is the medallion itself waterproof? Thanks

4 hours ago, By The Bay said:

Very flash, but not my colour. Great for the Ladies.

As I said, it comes in a range of colours, including black, dark blue and red. There's even a rainbow one, if that suits you. Personally I wouldn't be seen dead in the pink one, but it was the clearest pic.

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

Does Princess have something that is certified as being more pretentious as the other one?

Not as watch bands. There as some nice dress looking gold/silver necklace, bracelet, lapel clasp types. I will have to find my watch band from Ovation and see whether they are a compatible size.

1 hour ago, Muffinz said:

so when you get the Medallion from Princess when you embark does it not come with anything?

will it fit on a lanyard or something, or do you have to fork out extra $$ to get a wrist band or similar?

It comes with a generic lanyard, which works perfectly fine.