Carnival Magic Lido Interior or Deck one Oceanview ??

pearle1

Hello all ~ I am looking for opinions/thoughts on getting either a Lido interior , or a deck one ocean view cabin ~ both are the same price on the promotion, so I am just looking for opinions on which one to pick ~ Traveling with myself, and 21 year old daughter ~ Thank you in advance !

I love the lido interior cabins on that class of ship.  In my experience it's a very quiet location (if you aren't too close to the door that leads out to the deck).  it's also a convenient location - we hardly had to take the elevators, but if we did, it's a large bank (atrium elevators) servicing that forward section of the ship.

I love lido deck. Ov is nice but you will do a lot of waiting for the elevator. 

This is deck 2 next to cove balconies. I did enjoy the window too but love lido. I often book deck 2 port holes. I'm solo so probably not for a couple but I like to see the weather when I wake up too. 

20211029_104246.jpg

20211029_104329.jpg

I like the lido interior and I book it towards the front of the ship now so I'm really close to the "secret deck." The best steward carnival has is working the starboard side lido forward area on Magic.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, pearle1 said:

Thank you all so much for the advice ~ really helpful !!  I am curious Saint Greg ~ what is the "secret deck"  ~ or is it a secret! Ha ha 🙂

it's a public deck at the front of the ship. It's called the secret deck because most people don't know about it. Some that do don't want to walk that far forward if their room isn't there.

The interior with picture window category has windows looking out on these decks. Now I either book that or an interior really close to that so I can easily step outside from my room. It's a good place to be for sunrise, sunset, sailaway, and arriving in port.

These are from a secret deck on the magic in September.

60CFEEE8-FD5F-4D25-A4AB-F91488795981.jpeg

B8BA9CB4-3D55-43AA-B63B-C5A217C41515.jpeg

7638141C-BE80-445F-BF61-8AB78057BF52.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

I am learning a lot on here ~ the "secret deck " ~ Beautiful pictures! and I had no idea that those deluxe OV cabins had a 2nd bathroom, with a small bathtub.  I never knew that ~ what a nice feature!  Thank you all ~much appreciated!