Anthem - What shows are on the Anthem now

CarolRoy

Will be on the Anthem the first week of Dec.  What shows are on the Anthem now?  Do they still have We Will Rock You?  I tried to reserved shows, but would not allow me to even though they sent me an email to reserve shows for my upcoming Anthem cruise.

17 minutes ago, CarolRoy said:

Will be on the Anthem the first week of Dec.  What shows are on the Anthem now?  Do they still have We Will Rock You?  I tried to reserved shows, but would not allow me to even though they sent me an email to reserve shows for my upcoming Anthem cruise.

We will Rock You and Spectra's Cabaret.

We are also on Anthen the first week of Dec, and Spectra's Cabaret is available in our planner to reserve.

We reserved Day 3 (orlando) at 9:15pm. There are shows on Days 1, 3, 4 and 6 but the system won't let me see the times for each show since we've already booked.

• Like 1

No matter what I click on, I cannot get to show reservations.  We just came off the Oasis and were only able to book shows when we were on the ship.  Any suggestions on how to book on Anthem before we board.  Thanks

9 minutes ago, CarolRoy said:

No matter what I click on, I cannot get to show reservations.  We just came off the Oasis and were only able to book shows when we were on the ship.  Any suggestions on how to book on Anthem before we board.  Thanks

There are three shows that pre-covid required reservations.  The Gift, Spectra's Cabaret, & We Will Rock You.  All three will be on our cruise on December 4.  

As stated above, for some reason, only Spectra's Cabaret is showing up in the Cruise Planner.

And there are no reservations for the November 27 cruise.  I guess they are bringing back that ability starting in December.

Cruise Planner ---> Entertainment --> Spectra's Cabaret

• Like 1

I was finally able to book Spectra's Cabaret for the 3rd night at 9:15.  Could not see the dates, so powelweb we booked the the same day and time that you booked.

Have been on Anthem two times before.  Really enjoyed Spectra's Cabaret and We Will Rock You.  

Have no idea what the Gift was about when we saw it.  So we will skip this one.

5 hours ago, 3CatsInMA said:

I saw The Gift once.

Has anybody ever figured out what the *bleep* it's about?

3 hours ago, CarolRoy said:

Have no idea what the Gift was about when we saw it.  So we will skip this one.

I don't know how long ago you saw it, but they "recently" (canNOT remember when), but not long before the shutdown, I think - they changed it so that the story was more obvious.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

I don't know how long ago you saw it, but they "recently" (canNOT remember when), but not long before the shutdown, I think - they changed it so that the story was more obvious.

It was five years ago for us.

Maybe we'll check it out (again) next week.  Thanks 👍

Edited by 3CatsInMA