Laundry On the Marina

johnlcruise

Question. 

First time on Oceania and we will be doing a 30-day cruise to South America January 2023

I see that on our floor they offer washers and dryers. Are they free? Do we need to bring our own detergent or is it supplied when doing your wash? 

Also, if you can offer any other tips for us to enjoy our Most Excellent Adventure on the Marina it would be appreciated.

Restaurants and tours are already booked.

Thank you for your time

John

3 minutes ago, johnlcruise said:

Question. 

First time on Oceania and we will be doing a 30-day cruise to South America January 2023

I see that on our floor they offer washers and dryers. Are they free? Do we need to bring our own detergent or is it supplied when doing your wash? 

Also, if you can offer any other tips for us to enjoy our Most Excellent Adventure on the Marina it would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time

John

The self-service laundries are free, and soap is provided. We recently sailed on Riviera, Marina's twin. I will defer to others regarding Marina as we are not scheduled to sail on it until 2024. Enjoy!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, johnlcruise said:

Question. 

Thank you for your time

John

They are free and O provides ocean-safe detergent.

Enjoy your cruise!  It's a great ship.

• Like 1

John,

We board Marina Jan. 18 so my guess is you will be boarding in Rio and will connect with us in Buenos Aires as we head for Antarctica and Santiago.  Hopefully we will meet at the Meet and Greet at 4:30 on the 18th in Horizons. Bruce says there are 80-100 signed up for it. You will love your first Oceania experience and quite honestly, the laundry rooms on each deck are great places to meet and chat with other guests. You learn what is going on, and then some 🤪👍 

Ciao,Mauibabes

• Like 1

22 hours ago, johnlcruise said:

Question. 

Thank you for your time

John

There are laundry rooms on decks 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.

Edited by 1985rz1

John, 

if you are going to be on Marina in January on the Buenois Aires to Santiago portion of the cruise we are having the Meet & Greet that Mauibabes mentioned at 4:30pm on January 18th in Horizons. If you was to come send an email with your names, home town and Cabin number to bbwex at verizon dot net (obviously the "at" is and @ and the "dot" is a period)  I am also asking for the first name of your significant other, if one is not already on my list.  

I’ll be managing it and Mauibabes will be helping me. An invitation will be in your cabin the morning of January 18 in BA. Registration opens at a little after 4 and the program, senior staff greetings and introductions start at 4:30pm. As he says, between 80 and 100 will be attending.

20 hours ago, HiFi43 said:

John, 

if you are going to be on Marina in January on the Buenois Aires to Santiago portion of the cruise we are having the Meet & Greet that Mauibabes mentioned at 4:30pm on January 18th in Horizons. If you was to come send an email with your names, home town and Cabin number to bbwex at verizon dot net (obviously the "at" is and @ and the "dot" is a period)  I am also asking for the first name of your significant other, if one is not already on my list.  

I’ll be managing it and Mauibabes will be helping me. An invitation will be in your cabin the morning of January 18 in BA. Registration opens at a little after 4 and the program, senior staff greetings and introductions start at 4:30pm. As he says, between 80 and 100 will be attending.

I believe I have signed up. 

Edited by johnlcruise