You are looking LIVE... Mardi Gras 11/19 Thanksgiving

TxTeach79

Weird. It’s just at 1:30, so I went to my room - it wasn’t really ready yet. The dude was in there when I dropped my bags at 11, but the door was open, the counter was kinda dirty, and there was an extra towel wadded up on the counter. Also, no sign of my S&S card. Well, guess it’s a sign to head back out and about! 

Lobby Bar

381C7702-1A82-4751-B62B-7446DC88440F.thumb.jpeg.c381b49b2f9cb884affaa8cfc451c7a2.jpeg

bahama mama 

64404352-D503-4C0E-AD94-59AB580AA3D6.thumb.jpeg.ca92c399afdcbf3323b5a8a317577ac9.jpeg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, cruisebarbie said:

They did the same when I was on Mardi Gras in September.   I think they may do that because the ship is larger and more people boarding.  

Great review so far!  When you get on board make sure you go to the Brass Magnolia,  It is a great place to people watch and good drinks.  Hopefully Jennifer the bartender is still there.  She's aweome.

And, the Fortune Teller bar had a great musician that played 80's music among other songs.  A great backdrop for having a drinks.

Can wait to follow along!

A second vote for Brass Magnolia, when I was on in January they had a great funky jazz band called Washboard playing live just about every day... (Washboard "something").  They were fantastic!  I liked Brass Magnolia better than Fortune Teller, the layout, the music... Also better than Alchemy and the bar that looks out over the beautiful atrium.

• Like 4