You are looking LIVE... Mardi Gras 11/19 Thanksgiving

TxTeach79

27 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

A second vote for Brass Magnolia, when I was on in January they had a great funky jazz band called Washboard playing live just about every day... (Washboard "something").  They were fantastic!  I liked Brass Magnolia better than Fortune Teller, the layout, the music... Also better than Alchemy and the bar that looks out over the beautiful atrium.

it’s beautiful. Haven’t hit fortune teller or alchemy yet, but BM is gonna be hard to beat!

31 minutes ago, BarbieGee said:

I've always enjoyed the ship's decor on any of the ships I've sailed. Your pictures are very welcome!

Love the drink pix too. Name them all please? 🍹

so far I’ve had the obligatory Fun Ship at RFTB, a Rum Jumper at RFTB, a Hurricane at Brass Magnolia, and a Bahama Mama at the Lobby Bar. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

First order of business - Fun Ship at the RF. Tradition. Gotta do it. 

01FF4EDC-4A53-42A1-BD5C-2E29E93B5D26.thumb.jpeg.5ed89bf4401a7b8c9959a4a555d26cd1.jpeg

Reading your review and just realized something. I have a few Funships on boarding day. It's my, I'm on a cruise ship ready to sail away tradition, but, then never have another the whole cruise!  LOL am I the only one?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, aztekpm said:

Reading your review and just realized something. I have a few Funships on boarding day. It's my, I'm on a cruise ship ready to sail away tradition, but, then never have another the whole cruise!  LOL am I the only one?

You are not the only one dh and I get one then we go about our week. Last night we always say why we didn’t get another drink.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, aztekpm said:

You’re in good company! SOMETIMES the urge will strike and I’ll get one at the pool or something, but it’s definitely a first day thing!

• Like 1