Diamond member benefits

txd

A week ago my husband and I came back from the TA cruise. Both of us are Diamond members. Part of the benefits being Diamond includes free photo. We chose digital ones, and where told that photo for each of us will be emailed . We never received them. 
Any recommendation how to follow up on this issue? Thanks in advance 

16 minutes ago, txd said:

A week ago my husband and I came back from the TA cruise. Both of us are Diamond members. Part of the benefits being Diamond includes free photo. We chose digital ones, and where told that photo for each of us will be emailed . We never received them. 
Any recommendation how to follow up on this issue? Thanks in advance 

Did you check your Spam folder?

• Like 1

If you ordered download/email or email onboard the above link will show your photos for all cruises.  These show up even when the download period is past. Can be a weird site to use - each cruise is a different folder and when you click on it you can see all the photos but only what you bought will be unlocked.  Then you have to click on it and request the download.  Usually takes me a few tries with Chrome to actually download a picture.  Have had several times where never got email but pictures were there.  

9 hours ago, topnole said:

The digital thing is new for the diamond free picture as far as I know.  

Depends on your definition of new - it has been the norm on newer ships for over 5 years. On some older ships, printing them is still the norm. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, iuki said:

I wouldn’t want to download the photo and pay for professional printing or print it on a home computer.  😳

Yeah, I'm glad that most ships offer you the choice. For people like us who primarily use our photos for digital photo frames, social media etc., the digital version makes a lot more sense, but I know you're not alone in preferring the hard copy prints!

• Like 1

On 11/19/2022 at 6:06 AM, Biker19 said:

Depends on your definition of new - it has been the norm on newer ships for over 5 years. On some older ships, printing them is still the norm. 

I had no idea.  We have only been selecting from the hard copies.  By newer ships do you mean Oasis class included (oasis not being so new anymore)?  

1 hour ago, topnole said:

I had no idea.  We have only been selecting from the hard copies.  By newer ships do you mean Oasis class included (oasis not being so new anymore)?  

We just recently got off of the Navigator and received a digital copy.