casita locations on Navigator

ccletzgo

Attached photos taken today, Navigator, Day 6, sea day...counted 8 casitas on each side...total of 16 casitas on deck 12...I think there are 4 more by the pool on deck 11.  Hope this helps.

20221203_133011.jpg

20221203_132941.jpg

20221203_132939.jpg

• Like 1

Yes deck 12, we lucked out two days in July when they weren't RSVP only and free.  We just walked up and snagged one two days in a row.  Both on port side one right next to Lime & Coconut near suite sun deck area and the other toward the stern.  Not sure of the cost, but they were nice.  

Edited by ATSEAMYLIFE

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, neverbeenhere said:

I thought it was in the cruise planner. Been on numerous Navigator cruises and only seen two casitas actually used.  More folks seem to head to the baskets near Navigator Dunes. 

Sorry, I mean to select a certain casita location. I got my answer from FB. It’s by the bar. 😀 We are on a sold out cruise in February. Yes, the weather could be too cold BUT if the Santa Ana winds kick it it could be great! This was the case last year. I figure book then cancel if the weather is bad. Full cruise = chair hogs. 

Edited by HBCcruiser

Just off Navigator (Jan 27th) and surprised at how many casita's there were now as compared to our last January cruise. Saw no one renting/occupying them. Unfortunately they take up a lot of rail space that used to have some nice views.

• 11 months later...

Can you see the large pool TV from the casitas? We’re on the cruise superbowl weekend so we were hoping to book one and watch the game there.

34 minutes ago, Mel_S said:

Can you see the large pool TV from the casitas? We’re on the cruise superbowl weekend so we were hoping to book one and watch the game there.

Some yes and some no.  Select you Casita as early as possible and you should get the one you want.