Wonder in PC on a Wednesday

BillOh

Those of us on the World Cruise were invited for a two night freebie on Wonder, which will be intensive info on the World Cruise events and destinations.  

Could not attend...already on the WC ship right now...Serenade for two weeks.  😉 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, BillOh said:

I wasn't expecting to see Wonder on the port webcam this morning, I just assumed she was doing Sunday to Sunday for the near future.

She did a 3 night employee's only national sales cruise followed by two 2 day sailings for TA's, workd cruise guests and media this week instead of a regular 7 day cruise.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, island lady said:

Those of us on the World Cruise were invited for a two night freebie on Wonder, which will be intensive info on the World Cruise events and destinations.  

Could not attend...already on the WC ship right now...Serenade for two weeks.  😉 

Seems like only a 1 hour Q&A is on the agenda plus a couple of other special events.  I'll be on board with John and a couple of other clients on Friday.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Seems like only a 1 hour Q&A is on the agenda plus a couple of other special events.  I'll be on board with John and a couple of other clients on Friday.

I would have gone, but had booked B2B on Serenade over a year ago.  Enjoying the "practice run" right now.   Nice to get reacquainted with the little ship before the WC next year.  🙂  Trying to get a peek at our cabins during upcoming TAD.  😉 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BillOh said:

On that not to be named social media site,  2 day TA tour event

43 minutes ago, island lady said:

30 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

She did a 3 night employee's only national sales cruise followed by two 2 day sailings for TA's, workd cruise guests and media this week instead of a regular 7 day cruise.

This was originally a 7-night cruise on Harmony  that was cancelled when they swapped the two ships. Our existing 12/4 Harmony cruise reservation was moved from PC to PE, changed from 7 nights to 6, and the only other options available to us were to cancel or move to a different ship. We moved.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

My wife who is a travel agent and I will be on her Friday as well.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

World Cruisers meetup at Boleros around 2

Not sure where were going after Jammer feasting.  Any ideas 🤔

Probably a lot of group meet ups going on

Probably need to meet for a pre feast drink..somewhere warm and sunny..it's cold up here...need me some vitamin D

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Probably need to meet for a pre feast drink..somewhere warm and sunny..it's cold up here...need me some vitamin D

Check out the Vue

Doubt we'll make jammer before 11:30

Test driving a Tesla at 10

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

Ok I guess today is the TA got two days and then on Fri is for world cruise folks.

then back to 7days on Sun which I hear has issues with oversold.

my what an exciting few weeks for the ship that included the extended 8 day med stop too

Plenty of TA's, bloggers, media, and execs on Friday cruise. Probably less than 300 world cruisers

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Plenty of TA's, bloggers, media, and execs on Friday cruise. Probably less than 300 world cruisers

Keep an eye out for Kathy (the one from the old CC Florida Board)  She will be onboard Friday

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Check out the Vue

Doubt we'll make jammer before 11:30

Test driving a Tesla at 10

Ah...hah!   You are finally going for it!  🤗

Bucky still putting it off, mostly due to having it sit so much in the garage...(we seem to never be home).  Let us know how you like it!