WONDER NOT FOR BOOKING????

27 minutes ago, Caps_Shield said:

So the Wonder OTS is available in 2024 now but not for May, June or July??  Anyone know why?  I can  look at August but I need to go in July.  This makes no sense.  

Those dates are due out next week 

15 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Apparently Cap missed this line:

Wonder is doing Caribbean cruises, and on the link you posted, those show as the week of 12/12:

Capture.JPG

Edited by orville99

3 hours ago, Caps_Shield said:

Strange that August is available. 

During this time of the year, when new itineraries are about to come out, you may have some temporary issues accessing new itineraries and there could be corrections done as well after they are released.

15 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

new itineraries and there could be corrections done as well after they are released.

Why after waiting all this time to release the new itineraries would they then have to make corrections after they are released. Can't their higher ups that make the itineraries get it right the first time they post them?

5 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Can't their higher ups that make the itineraries get it right the first time they post them?

Apparently, that's rare., though sometimes it may be an IT issue (shocker) in the loading into the booking system. Also, the corrections I mentioned might not be to the itinerary itself, but maybe pricing as well (see the thread on the Oasis TA in 2024).

• Like 1

On 12/7/2022 at 1:52 PM, Jimbo said:

Why after waiting all this time to release the new itineraries would they then have to make corrections after they are released. Can't their higher ups that make the itineraries get it right the first time they post them?

oh that would be nice and get all the charters set up first before releasing to public too.

3 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

oh that would be nice and get all the charters set up first before releasing to public too.

I was talking about a cruise we have booked On Radiance of the Seas where the itinerary has changed 2  times so far and now hoe disappeared on Royal;s site for some strange reason. No one is chartering a 16 day full transit Panama Canal Cruise. Not going to happen.

Edited by Jimbo