Noordam Inaugural - CC Group photo is here!

ekerr19

[SIZE=5]Ziggy:[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Awesome job of lableing the picture. I had cut brian's post and put it on my notepad so I could have it open while I looked at the photo.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]RevNeal:[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Great formal night shots. (I think Brian is just so photogenic he gravitates towards the camera!)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]Marti: [/SIZE][SIZE=3]If you heard any good juicy "dirt" about Ziggy from her parents, please let me, Janice, Brian or Laura know...We need all of the ammunition we can get! [/SIZE][SIZE=1](Shhhhhh...Don't tell Ziggy! LOL)[/SIZE]

[quote name='ekerr19']Here's another... I have more too!

[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/ekerr19/SonnyandLauraformalverysmall.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

Laura, what a great picture of you and Sonny:) I thank you for sharing it with us. It is so great to see pictures of all our friends, although from you avatar we already had a good idea;)

[quote name='K&RCurt'][SIZE=5] [/SIZE][SIZE=3]If you heard any good juicy "dirt" about Ziggy from her parents, please let me, Janice, Brian or Laura know...We need all of the ammunition we can get! [/SIZE][SIZE=1](Shhhhhh...Don't tell Ziggy! LOL)[/SIZE][/quote]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][B][SIZE=6]HEY!!![/SIZE][/B] Non of this LOL I pay well to keep my secrets hidden hehehe you will find out plenty when you cruise with me in OCT. hehehehe :)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='K&RCurt']
[SIZE=5]RevNeal:[/SIZE][SIZE=3](I think Brian is just so photogenic he gravitates towards the camera!)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Garamond"]Not so much - you should have seen the ones I burned...
:eek:
;) [/FONT][/SIZE]

[quote name='HeatherInFlorida']So are we saying here that Brian has a "magnetic" personality;) ???[/QUOTE]

Here's an observation I made to Lady Bird (Martha) while aboard the Noordam. Whenever there's a group and Brian is in the middle of it (as in, gathered in a Lounge), it's as if he's "holding court." :D

[quote name='dsawyer']You looked dashing in your white dinner jacket. :cool:[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Garamond"]Thanks much--

Sonny looked pretty darned good in his as well - Laura, do you have a pic of Sonny in his White Dinner Jacket too?[/FONT][/SIZE]

[quote name='revneal']Here's an observation I made to Lady Bird (Martha) while aboard the Noordam. Whenever there's a group and Brian is in the middle of it (as in, gathered in a Lounge), it's as if he's "holding court." :D[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Garamond"]
"Holding Court"?!?!
My Sis and I got a big laugh out of that one - Now she's calling me "Queen Elizabeth"...
Thanks!
:D

[i]Maybe NOW I can get them on a cruise with me![/i]
;) [/FONT][/SIZE]

[quote name='K&RCurt'][SIZE=5]RevNeal:[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Great formal night shots. (I think Brian is just so photogenic he gravitates towards the camera!)[/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]If you had ANY idea how funny this statement is.........[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]The last formal night the ship's photog came around to take pics of all 3 of the group's tables. Brian & Scotty actually only sat at 1 table but wound up in the pics for ALL THREE TABLES. Amazing. FallBride (and Groom) looked really good & I told her so the next evening. She said she hadn't seen the pics - they weren't in the gallery. Someone, who shall remain nameless (but he's very photogenic) had purchased all of them! ;) I just hope he shares!![/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='bepsf'][SIZE="4"][FONT="Garamond"]
"Holding Court"?!?!
My Sis and I got a big laugh out of that one - Now she's calling me "Queen Elizabeth"...
Thanks!
:D

[i]Maybe NOW I can get them on a cruise with me![/i]
;) [/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

FOFLMHO ...
If the Tiara fits, dear, you should wear it. ;)
... with pride.

Susan:
So that's where the pics went! We'd love to at least see the table pic from the last formal night. We spent half of our spending money on buying every pic the ship's photog took of us but we couldn't get that one...:p

[quote name='bepsf'][SIZE=4][FONT=Garamond]Thanks much--

Sonny looked pretty darned good in his as well - Laura, do you have a pic of Sonny in his White Dinner Jacket too?[/FONT][/SIZE][/quote]

Yes, I do - in fact you are in it too!!! Both of you are wearing your white jackets and you have the wonderful vest with gorgeous studs and cuff links... I'll post it tomorrow.

I think I saw more pics with Brian in them than anyone else, lol!!! He is also in more than a few shots on the DVD - I think the photographers gravitated towards him... :)

[quote name='FallBride']Susan:
So that's where the pics went! We'd love to at least see the table pic from the last formal night. We spent half of our spending money on buying every pic the ship's photog took of us but we couldn't get that one...:p[/quote]

Trisha - I ran into Dan looking for the pics the last day... I didn't see that one of your guys either... maybe Greg has it?

[quote name='HeatherInFlorida']Laura, I love that picture of you and Sonny! Isn't it great when both people come out well in a picture that hasn't been "staged"? With DH and me, usually one of us either has our eyes closed or our mouth open:) .[/quote]

Thanks Heather - I like this one better (of me!) than the one Greg posted - I think I was trying notto laugh at something being said behind me and have a weird look on my face in that one...

Usually I close my eyes - I can't believe it didn't happen this time at all. :)

[quote name='LAFFNVEGAS']Laura, what a great picture of you and Sonny:) I thank you for sharing it with us. It is so great to see pictures of all our friends, although from you avatar we already had a good idea;)[/quote]

Thanks Lisa! I need to change my avatar picture though - it's about five years old now, lol!!! Some people have no problem recognizing me from the photo, but others say it looks nothing like me... I've definitely gotten older, lol!!!

The two table shots I've posted are the only two I have of the kind.
I DO have a few that were taken of me, and one of Brian and myself, but otherwise ... none.

Scotty took a whole bunch, but they were mostly of his handsome carcass.

As for Brian ... indeed, and to imagine that he claimed he took bad pictures! He sometimes needs to work on his expressions, but most of his shots turned out EXCELLENT.

Ok ... here are a few snapshots. They're not bad.

[IMG]http://www.revneal.org/noordamsamples/lastnightdinner.jpg[/IMG]

The photo above was taken on our last night at sea.
The photo below was taken after the Mariner Reception, in the Pinnacle Bar, just prior to dinner:

[IMG]http://www.revneal.org/noordamsamples/awardnightcocktails.jpg[/IMG]

Great Pics.

Thanks so much to everyone for sharing them. Everyone looks great :)

Ziggy .......Thank you for putting the names with the faces , once again you're the greatest :)

Brian.....You look pretty sharp in that dinner jacket, You look more like James Bond than that new guy they have playing him *LOL*

Brian can wear anything he wants on the ship and get away with it.

Even the fashion police on this board won't mind. :D

Brian, in our eyes, you are now a [B]ROCK STAR!!![/B]

[B]Marti,[/B] how do you pack all those wonderful hats without them getting crushed?

Archived