Deja Vu All Over Again! - Mardi Gras NYE Mostly Live - Let's run it back!

TxTeach79

24 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

Wait, is that really an ashtray?? When I worked for the Mouse about 100 years ago, we were told they would NEVER sell certain things with a logo on them and the only one I remember was ashtrays! Walt would would die. 🤦‍♀️😂

then he’d fill one up in his office that afternoon…. 😂😂

im sure they aren’t calling it that. I didn’t see a label or anything, it just had big ashtray vibes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

Mulling over dinner options for tonight. Keeping it easy breezy. I’m Disney tired. I’m glad we did it, we had a lot of fun, but I think we’re good for a while. Next time we sail from PC, we’ll do a couple nights in Cocoa Beach. 

go to Rikki Tiki Tavern on the Cocoa Beach Pier!!

rikki tiki.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

go to Rikki Tiki Tavern on the Cocoa Beach Pier!!

rikki tiki.png

I wish, it’s definitely on my radar (almost went there the night before my MG cruise last month), but we’re in Orlando this time doing the Disney thing! Cocoa Beach for the next PC cruise for sure! 

• Like 1

And, with that, the next food I eat will be onboard Mardi Gras! (No way I’m having breakfast. Did you SEE that pork shank?!?)

Plan on heading out 8:30ish, give a little margin for error, park at PC and get to cruisin’! 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Wow what a crazy few days you have had. We just got back from a Xmas trip to Vegas safe and sound with no travel issues. That's because close to last minute I decided to cancel our Southwest flights and book much cheaper Frontier flights. I felt like I was gambling taking a chance on Frontier, little did I know at the time how lucky I would be.

Hope you have smooth sailing from now on and the absolute best cruise ever, you earned it🙂

• Like 3

We made it JUST before the infamous PC terminal 3 backup started. 

6E1EE77B-1EBA-4F1A-90B7-A65FB03815EE.thumb.jpeg.b65b54e589fcfa04b2cb119abe3287a3.jpeg

71609CB3-F215-40BB-B6F2-5B3B9C6EB370.thumb.jpeg.1dbc84547dfb1eed04d3fc77ca5eecb8.jpeg

this terminal has the most nonsensical layout imaginable. Whoever thought it was a good idea to put the pickup:drop off lane in the exact same place as the only lane to get into the garage is a sadist. 

• Like 2