Completing Log In?

latebloomer56

Hi we sail in 115 days but the NCL site won't let me complete our information? We do not plan to us the NCL app but do they have a web page we can do this on? I need to book our dinning, add credit card info purchase soda cards. Princess has a web page we used instead of their app so hoping NCL has this but can't find it and no answers because we used a TA. If it helps we are in the Haven (special treat for sons).

Thanks as always for any help on CC, Laura

44 minutes ago, latebloomer56 said:

no answers because we used a TA

I don't understand this statement. It is the TA's JOB to answer your questions or, if they don't know, to get you those answers. Why are you not insisting that they do their job to earn the money that they are being paid? 

23 hours ago, adamnoone said:

Go to ncl.com on your computer. It says "Register" or "Log In" at the top right of the screen. Once you log in to your account (if you have already created one), your vacation summary should show up immediately. 

It says we can complete 21 days in advance? I will keep trying, maybe set up a new account in my sons name as we booked through the two boys. I know we loose credit for the cruise but I am trying to build their loyalty levels.

23 hours ago, SeaShark said:

I don't understand this statement. It is the TA's JOB to answer your questions or, if they don't know, to get you those answers. Why are you not insisting that they do their job to earn the money that they are being paid? 

Perhpas OP is referring to NCL not answering because OP booked through a TA?

On 12/27/2022 at 9:45 AM, latebloomer56 said:

Hi we sail in 115 days but the NCL site won't let me complete our information? We do not plan to us the NCL app but do they have a web page we can do this on? I need to book our dinning, add credit card info purchase soda cards. Princess has a web page we used instead of their app so hoping NCL has this but can't find it and no answers because we used a TA. If it helps we are in the Haven (special treat for sons).

Since you are in the Haven, you can call the on-shore concierges at 1-855-625-4283. 

You could email them but you'll get a better response from a call.

norwegianconciergedesk@ncl.com

BTW, not only can they book your dining, they can do many other things.  

I've only had the best luck contacting them.  They offered services I didn't know existed.

I've never had a wait time in excess of three minutes.

26 minutes ago, RocketMan275 said:

Since you are in the Haven, you can call the on-shore concierges at 1-855-625-4283. 

You could email them but you'll get a better response from a call.

norwegianconciergedesk@ncl.com

BTW, not only can they book your dining, they can do many other things.  

I've only had the best luck contacting them.  They offered services I didn't know existed.

I've never had a wait time in excess of three minutes.

Thanks I will call today.

35 minutes ago, latebloomer56 said:

It says we can complete 21 days in advance? I will keep trying, maybe set up a new account in my sons name as we booked through the two boys. I know we loose credit for the cruise but I am trying to build their loyalty levels.

This is the message I get when I attempt to complete our check in.

image.png.f5d3d7b65ab62b4dcc19e97209f46d37.png

5 minutes ago, latebloomer56 said:

This is the message I get when I attempt to complete our check in.

image.png.f5d3d7b65ab62b4dcc19e97209f46d37.png

You can’t check in until 21 days out but that doesn’t prevent you from making reservations or purchasing excursions, soda packages, etc.  Go to the explore and plan tab and it is all there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, latebloomer56 said:

Thanks I will call today.

I don't think  you will regret callling them.

Tell them this is  your first time in the Haven and ask about what they can arrange prior to your cruise.

The pre-cruise concierge desk provides support in booking reservations for all suite accommodations; arranging dining and entertainment; booking shore excursions; making spa and salon appointments; as well as taking special requests such as pillow preference and any other arrangements.  The concierge desk will send an email confirmation to the travel partner or guest prior to their sailing reconfirming all of the requests made.

Do you want salty snacks, M&Ms, etc., in your room.  They can arrange that.

Do  you want to have the items removed from the refrigerator that cost money?  They can do that. 

Pitcher of iced tea in the refrigerator?  No problem.

Just now, RocketMan275 said:

I don't think  you will regret callling them.

Tell them this is  your first time in the Haven and ask about what they can arrange prior to your cruise.

The pre-cruise concierge desk provides support in booking reservations for all suite accommodations; arranging dining and entertainment; booking shore excursions; making spa and salon appointments; as well as taking special requests such as pillow preference and any other arrangements.  The concierge desk will send an email confirmation to the travel partner or guest prior to their sailing reconfirming all of the requests made.

Do you want salty snacks, M&Ms, etc., in your room.  They can arrange that.

Do  you want to have the items removed from the refrigerator that cost money?  They can do that. 

Pitcher of iced tea in the refrigerator?  No problem.

BTW, they can access reservations that show as sold out on the website.

Pre-Covid, we all could Pre-Register for upcoming cruises.

Sadly, Covid changed our lives in this area as well!  NOBODY can pre-register on NCL before the 21 Day pre-cruise period has commenced.  Not even the Pre-cruise concierge will be able to help you with that!

1 minute ago, ggTexasGal said:

Pre-Covid, we all could Pre-Register for upcoming cruises.

Sadly, Covid changed our lives in this area as well!  NOBODY can pre-register on NCL before the 21 Day pre-cruise period has commenced.  Not even the Pre-cruise concierge will be able to help you with that!

But OP doesn’t have to register or checkin to do what she wants

Many of those things are not done via CHECK-IN!  I hope this (below) helps!!!

However: 

1) Log into your account.

2) View Reservation.

3) Select Explore and Plan.  See below... (Notice some of the items below are where you may pre-purchase things you have listed!)

3) image.png.004be34533779bc8fa33af9bad0574f3.png

image.png.349c36464f2a5f07ffd0b132b591e2f4.png

3 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

Many of those things are not done via CHECK-IN!  I hope this (below) helps!!!

However: 

1) Log into your account.

2) View Reservation.

3) Select Explore and Plan.  See below... (Notice some of the items below are where you may pre-purchase things you have listed!)

3) image.png.004be34533779bc8fa33af9bad0574f3.png

image.png.349c36464f2a5f07ffd0b132b591e2f4.png

You really need NCL to compensate you for being such a great Help Desk! 

• Thanks 1

Laura, my apologies for my mistaken post.  Hopefully the account clips give you a better understanding of how to get what you want to pre-book.  However, I don't recall there being a place to enter your CC info for ONBOARD purposes until you do your actual CHECK-IN at 21 days!

Ask if you have further ???s

2 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

Laura, my apologies for my mistaken post.  Hopefully the account clips give you a better understanding of how to get what you want to pre-book.  However, I don't recall there being a place to enter your CC info for ONBOARD purposes until you do your actual CHECK-IN at 21 days!

Ask if you have further ???s

If you buy something before boarding,  like a drink package for the kids, you pay for it at the time of purchase by entering a CC. If you have OBC it is sometimes better to wait until you board to buy things like drink packages. 

3 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

You really need NCL to compensate you for being such a great Help Desk! 

NCL's website can be confusing!!!  Many cruisers use terms picked-up from other cruise lines, so sometimes that can make things easily misunderstood.

It's often the little things that can be daunting.

Therefore, I try to fill my time between home, family time, and travel with navigating NCL..LoL!

Your posts always make me smile!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, zqvol said:

If you buy something before boarding,  like a drink package for the kids, you pay for it at the time of purchase by entering a CC. If you have OBC it is sometimes better to wait until you board to buy things like drink packages. 

So true!  We don't travel with any children, so I forget about all the little add-ons that others might want.

I imagine the list for a family's wants can be quite daunting (and costly)!