Allure of the seas, Suite Concierge email address

JColquhoun

8 minutes ago, JColquhoun said:

Thank you, I know in the past there was a spreed sheet with "who is on board" can not find that thread 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/htmlview#

this is the sheet, no idea on how up to date it is 

AL_Concierge01@rccl.com

AL_Concierge02@rccl.com 

Edited by PompeySailor

Just an FYI but I didn't hear from a soul until I emailed them 2 days before the sailing I'm on right now. They said it was some system glitch so I wouldn't wait, just email them. Luckily we were able to get the reservations we wanted 🥳 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GetToLivin said:

Just an FYI but I didn't hear from a soul until I emailed them 2 days before the sailing I'm on right now. They said it was some system glitch so I wouldn't wait, just email them. Luckily we were able to get the reservations we wanted 🥳 

Typically if we have not heard with 6 days to go we send a little polite nudge email 😉

On 12/30/2022 at 6:08 PM, JColquhoun said:

Hello there, 

Dose anyone know the email for the allure of the seas suite concierges email?  I want to email them to reserve dinning. I leave in a week, and have not  received any correspondence from them. 

Many thanks 

Recently, we had to email a suite concierge a little early on Grandeur, but using the usual format of {ship abbreviation}_conicerge01@rccl.com the email to the concierge failed as undeliverable.  I don’t remember off the top of my head what the new format was, but if your email bounces back using the email addresses above just tag me in a post in this thread and I will look it up the new format and post it for you. I hope that makes sense.

1 hour ago, AlohaLivin said:

Recently, we had to email a suite concierge a little early on Grandeur, but using the usual format of {ship abbreviation}_conicerge01@rccl.com the email to the concierge failed as undeliverable.  I don’t remember off the top of my head what the new format was, but if your email bounces back using the email addresses above just tag me in a post in this thread and I will look it up the new format and post it for you. I hope that makes sense.

Yours bounced because of the "01" Try it that way. And spell concierge correctly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlohaLivin said:

Single suite concierge on the smaller ships.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, twangster said:

Single suite concierge on the smaller ships.  

Yes, of course. I was not referring to the 01 and the O2 designations, but rather to the fact that the suite concierge email for the GR concierge was changed entirely very recently from the way the suite concierge’s emails have been previously  (and thus I assume that it is quite possible that more than one ship has changed the format of its suite concierge‘s email address).

@Merion_Mom I had it bounce back from GR_Concierge01@rccl.com and then tried also GR_Concierge02@rccl.com and GR_Concierge@rccl.com as well for good measure and all bounced back. It turned out it was because on Grandeur they are no longer using this old email format for the suite concierge  (but I did finally reach him by getting the Diamond concierge to forward my email to him (and discovered the new email address). I was only offering to go and look up that new format for the OP if the old format email for the concierge on Allure didn’t work out.

Edited by AlohaLivin

5 minutes ago, AlohaLivin said:

Yes, of course. You may have misunderstand what I was posting, I was not referring to the 01 and the O2 designations, but rather to the fact that the suite concierge email for the GR concierge was changed entirely very recently from the way the suite concierge’s emails have been previously  (and thus I assume that it is quite possible that more than one ship has changed the format of its suite concierge‘s email address).

OP needed email for Allure, so not an issue for OP how they do it on non Oasis or Quantum class ships

But useful that where there is only one concierge the format may or may not have changed other than Grandeur 👍🏻

Allure 

AL_Concierge01@rccl.com

AL_Concierge02@rccl.com 

21 minutes ago, AlohaLivin said:

Yes, of course. I was not referring to the 01 and the O2 designations, but rather to the fact that the suite concierge email for the GR concierge was changed entirely very recently from the way the suite concierge’s emails have been previously  (and thus I assume that it is quite possible that more than one ship has changed the format of its suite concierge‘s email address).

@Merion_Mom I had it bounce back from GR_Concierge01@rccl.com and then tried also GR_Concierge02@rccl.com and GR_Concierge@rccl.com as well for good measure and all bounced back. It turned out it was because on Grandeur they are no longer using this old email format for the suite concierge  (but I did finally reach him by getting the Diamond concierge to forward my email to him (and discovered the new email address). I was only offering to go and look up that new format for the OP if the old format email for the concierge on Allure didn’t work out.

The 01 and 02 would not have worked anyways on a ship with only 1 concierge 

That’s why they bounced 😎

16 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

The 01 and 02 would not have worked anyways on a ship with only 1 concierge 

That’s why they bounced 😎

Actually no, it bounced because for grandeur at least they change the format of the email (they once used the 01 format and they no longer do).  It is now GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com. My entire point was that many ships may have now changed and that the old email formats may not work. I was trying to help the OP not start an unnecessary convo about the format examples I used in trying to assist. But somehow the tiniest of issues can be made negative on CC. 

Edited by AlohaLivin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AlohaLivin said:

Actually no, it bounced because for grandeur at least they change the format of the email (they once used the 01 format and they no longer do).  It is now GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com. My entire point was that many ships may have now changed and that the old email formats may not work. I was trying to help the OP not start an unnecessary convo about the format examples I used in trying to assist. But somehow the tiniest of issues can be made negative on CC. 

No not negative at all

OP asked about Allure 

Grandeur wasn’t even on their radar 

I supplied the current Allure working emails if they asked for Symphony I would have given them Symphony not Jewel 

all cool

Happy New year to you

hopefully 2023 is a positive one for you 

9 minutes ago, AlohaLivin said:

Actually you said if the emails supplied bounced back, try and use a format that only grandeur uses .

Maybe you were questioning the validity of correct emails for Allure 

anyways 2022 is almost over 

2023 we might see a lot of new formats 😉

Happy New Year 🎊 

OP enjoy your cruise on Allure 👍🏻

9 hours ago, PompeySailor said:

No not negative at all

OP asked about Allure 

Grandeur wasn’t even on their radar 

I supplied the current Allure working emails if they asked for Symphony I would have given them Symphony not Jewel 

all cool

Happy New year to you

hopefully 2023 is a positive one for you 

And I let them know that if for some reason it did not work that it might be because there’s a new format on at least 1 ship. We have sailed Grandeur many times in the past and was emailed from the 01 form from the suite concierge (yes, even though there is only one concierge). Which is why we were surprised when the 01 email didn’t work. Thus, I was suggesting that if the original types did not work the newer form may (and that might apply to *any* size ship). It just seemed quite silly to have such disagreement over this very reasoned suggestion as if my comment intended to be helpful was somehow in error or problematic. It was neither. The suggestion was relevant to any size ship and hopefully will be helpful to someone even if not this OP.

26 minutes ago, AlohaLivin said:

And I let them know that if for some reason it did not work that it might be because there’s a new format on at least 1 ship. We have sailed Grandeur many times in the past and was emailed from the 01 form from the suite concierge (yes, even though there is only one concierge). Which is why we were surprised when the 01 email didn’t work. Thus, I was suggesting that if the original types did not work the newer form may (and that might apply to *any* size ship). It just seemed quite silly to have such disagreement over this very reasoned suggestion as if my comment intended to be helpful was somehow in error or problematic. It was neither. The suggestion was relevant to any size ship and hopefully will be helpful to someone even if not this OP.

Not silly

Might  be helpful to someone in the future if all ships use the format you have suggested. 

You are making an assumption of a new format (limited currently to Grandeur) from your experience, that may or may not be fleet wide or may be used in future

To me that is more confusing to the OP than helping them

An answer was provided to the OP about the specific ship they were inquiring about.

The email address provided is of the correct format and is a working email

so I was really confused why you would want to steer the OP away from correct data, just incase it didn’t work 

on the premise of a one off format working on a completely different class of ship

From an experience of yours not related to Allure 

I have sailed Allure and most of the ships with 01 and 02 concierges 

So know for a fact the email addresses are correct and of the right format

Have also sailed others this year with 1 concierge 

Now when or if RC decide to change the emails for Oasis class and ships with 2 concierges, that will be a new discussion

And new factual data.

I will be sailing Grandeur again this year and look forward to receiving an email from the concierge 👍🏻

there is no disagreement or argument here, just facts

Happy New Year!

OP enjoy your ALLURE cruise 🚢 

Edited by PompeySailor

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know who the Diamond Concierge is on Odyssey and if there is an email associated with that - the old list does not have the Odyssey listed 

Thanks

2 hours ago, dst said:

Does anyone know who the Diamond Concierge is on Odyssey and if there is an email associated with that - the old list does not have the Odyssey listed 

Thanks

The formula is the same - you just need to know that the abbreviation for Odyssey is OY.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...