Old fossils, no app, need printed daily activity sheet

blade3

Don't have access to an App. On Apex 1/7. Will I automatically be given a daily activities sheet each night at turn down, or do I have to request it from the state room attendant as I do on RCI? Thank you.

3 minutes ago, blade3 said:

Don't have access to an App. On Apex 1/7. Will I automatically be given a daily activities sheet each night at turn down, or do I have to request it from the state room attendant as I do on RCI? Thank you.

Based on our September 2022 Summit cruise the Celebrity Today was in our room each evening along with our pillow chocolates. 

• Like 1

Just now, davekathy said:

Based on our September 2022 Summit cruise the Celebrity Today was in our room each evening along with our pillow chocolates. 

Was the same for me on Edge in Oct/Nov 2022

2 hours ago, blade3 said:

Even though we like/use the app, we still received a printed newsletter every day last September on the Silhouette -- either in our room at some point or in the "mail slot" outside of our door.

I'm not sure we even had the option to say "no thanks" to the paper version, but Celebrity makes it easy to recycle all of it regardless.

Hope this helps and enjoy your cruise!

cjr

We found the printed daily activities sheet on our bed each night of our December b2b on Apex. I do use the App, but I want to quickly scan the day/evening activities on the printed page, not in small segments on my iPhone.

Edited by Silkroad
  • Like 3

You can also get the printed daily activity sheet in large print.   We always ask for the large print verison through Celebrity's Access Department prior to sailing but I'm sure you could make a request at Guest Services or your stateroom attendant.    Same goes for menus.   

Access Department: (954) 628-9708 (voice) or e-mail to special_needs@celebrity.com

• Like 1