Picky detail questions about Wonder of the Seas

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with these questions -- I know, I'm asking some weird things: 

- How late does Karaoke stay open?  Every night?  

- Could you suspend a hammock -- like an ENU -- in one of those little seating bump-outs on Wonder's jogging track? 

- Is the Music Hall open every evening? 

- Can children eat in the Solarium Bistro?  

- Is the Vue bar crowded?  

- Playmakers looks huge -- is it often crowded? 

- How early can one reserve shows?  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mum2Mercury said:

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with these questions -- I know, I'm asking some weird things: 

- Could you suspend a hammock -- like an ENU -- in one of those little seating bump-outs on Wonder's jogging track? 

Karaoke: About an hour or so. The room is extremely small and very difficult to find a seat - be ready for that. Miss having Karaoke in Music Hall on Odyssey. 

Music Hall: Always open unless private event going on. Pool table on 2nd floor. Entertainment of some sort about every night from our recent sailing.

Vue Bar: On our recent sailing it depending on time of day. During the day and later at night pretty dead. Around 5-8 was the busiest.

Playmaker: Wide, but not that deep. Big, but would no consider huge. Parts of it are very tight like where the pool, ping pong and video games are. Thought Playmakers on Freedom and Odyssey were better.

Shows: Depends on sailing and when they release the entertainment schedule. Sometimes 30 - 45 days. Just keep checking each week.

14 hours ago, Mum2Mercury said:

I'm asking about the couple bump-outs on the jogging track, which are very much -- pardon the pun -- off the beaten track.  

Screenshot 2023-01-09 7.00.12 PM.png

That’s still a public area.  Your own balcony is really the only appropriate place on the ship for your hammock IMHO.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Mum2Mercury said:

There was something scheduled in the music hall pretty much every night however depending on your music preference you may not want to go every night.  On our cruise a week ago there was a U2 tribute band, a house band that played Prince and another night where it was Horns and Jazz.

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

On our cruise a week ago there was a U2 tribute band, 

DO you recall the name of that band?  We're sailing on Wonder in about a month and that might be one band I'd be interested in hearing.
Thanks.