Current Specialty Dining Charges

goldsmip115

I’m hoping for very direct answers.  I’ve tried to look through the various postings.  Can someone please provide the CURRENT prices for the following, please:

Pinnacle Grill Dinner

Pinnacle Grill Lunch

Tamarind Dinner

Canaletto Dinner

Anyone who can also provide the current price for the top internet package would very much be appreciated.  I really appreciate those that can provide the information.. thank you.

21 minutes ago, oakridger said:

Internet is pricier than Princess Cruises.  Princess is $5 per day for 1 device (at a time) if you are Platinum or Elite.  $10 a day if you are not  Platinum or Elite.  Considering the cost of Internet on Holland, we plan to do without it for a week.  Can you access Internet for free at Half Moon Cay?

3 hours ago, goldsmip115 said:

Anyone who can also provide the current price for the top internet package would very much be appreciated.

The "set" daily prices are as Nancy pasted above, but longer cruises see increasingly better prices if bought for the full trip. Also the premium package (for the whole trip) is 20% off if purchased pre-sailing, making it quite close to the Surf price (about a dollar a day more). But it must be bought with pre-cruise dollars i.e. credit card not OBC. 

Note, it is the SAME internet, but with fewer things blocked and a higher data cap in each of the categories. 

I think Roger has a table on website linked above, or find it in similar threads. For the longer cruise prices. I would post but restricted to my phone post-cruise! 

@Suncitycruiser1925 HMC is HAL's own island so I feel confident (although I have never been there) to say, No free internet! 

Specialty Restaurant Dining charges are listed below.  Add 18% surcharge to each for the final cost.

Pinnacle Grill Dinner   - $46.00

Pinnacle Grill Lunch  - $15.00

Tamarind Dinner  - $29.00

Canaletto Dinner  - $22.40

Rudi's Sel de Mer  - $49.00

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Crew News said:

Specialty Restaurant Dining charges are listed below.  Add 18% surcharge to each for the final cost.

Pinnacle Grill Dinner   - $46.00

Pinnacle Grill Lunch  - $15.00

Tamarind Dinner  - $29.00

Canaletto Dinner  - $22.40

Rudi's Sel de Mer  - $49.00

Canaletto shows on my HAL account as being available to purchase on my April and August cruises at $22.40 whilst Tamarind is $34.20 so I assume the 18% is already included. That would make Canaletto $19 before the gratuities. 

• Thanks 1

Also keep in mind that even when you do pay the specialty restaurant fee there are some additional add-on items, even if you simply want to order a Starter, Salad, and Main in the Pinnacle.  And having paid for the cruise, the Pinnacle, an extra fee for a salad, and an 18% add-ons for tips, many would expect to pay more for tipping.  So, in a sense you would have paid for the cruise, the Pinnacle, an extra course, 18% grats, and an additional tip.  Not sure if there is an extra fee for a cup of tea (this has happeed to DW in the past.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Suncitycruiser1925 said:

Internet is pricier than Princess Cruises.  Princess is $5 per day for 1 device (at a time) if you are Platinum or Elite.  $10 a day if you are not  Platinum or Elite.  Considering the cost of Internet on Holland, we plan to do without it for a week.  Can you access Internet for free at Half Moon Cay?

12 hours ago, Suncitycruiser1925 said:

Princess raised their internet rate in December.  It is now $15 for 1 device, $40 for 4 devices.  I assume those prices are still discounted 50% for Platinum and Elite members.

At $15 for 1 device (undiscounted), that's the same pricing as HAL's mid-tier "Surf" package.  I can't speak to speed though...Princess advertises they have very fast internet.

1 hour ago, AFNavigator said:

Princess raised their internet rate in December.  It is now $15 for 1 device, $40 for 4 devices.  I assume those prices are still discounted 50% for Platinum and Elite members.

At $15 for 1 device (undiscounted), that's the same pricing as HAL's mid-tier "Surf" package.  I can't speak to speed though...Princess advertises they have very fast internet.

Princess Internet speed varies from mediocre to non-functioning.  The best shipboard Internet we have had has been on MSC (Internet is included for those in the Yacht Club).   Apparently RCI (and some others) are beginning to experiment with Starlink Internet (Elon Musk's new satellite system) which should help onboard speed.