Royal Princess daily events

realnice46

18 minutes ago, realnice46 said:

On Medallion class ships do they leave a daily printed program in your cabin or is daily information only available on the app ?

both - the format of the app isn't very useful in my opinion.  I like to take the paper with me sometimes, but I also will go to my phone and type in "royal.princess.com" in the browser address bar to get "Ocean Concierge" which shows much easier way to see the daily schedule than what's in the app.  This works on any ship as long as you type in the ship name, followed by princess.com.  So for instance, on Discovery, it would be discovery.princess.com.  On Sapphire, it would be sapphire.princess.com.

Edited by cruisingrob21

22 minutes ago, cruisingrob21 said:

both - the format of the app isn't very useful in my opinion.  I like to take the paper with me sometimes, but I also will go to my phone and type in "royal.princess.com" in the browser address bar to get "Ocean Concierge" which shows much easier way to see the daily schedule than what's in the app.  This works on any ship as long as you type in the ship name, followed by princess.com.  So for instance, on Discovery, it would be discovery.princess.com.  On Sapphire, it would be sapphire.princess.com.

Thank you so much. I too like paper copy, much easier to read than on small screen on phone.

1 hour ago, caribill said:

You can get a paper version two ways:

a) Ask your cabin steward the first day to put it in your cabin each evening

b) Ask for a copy at the Customer Service Desk

On a recent Majestic Princess cruise and Emerald Princess in May, I didn't ask for the paper version but it was left in our room by the steward every evening. Like others I much prefer the printed version.

And don't forget...you can open a browser on your phone and browse to:

shipname.princess.com

Example: royal.princess.com

You'll get the "old" ship system (which I *suspect* is what feeds the App) in a more text-oriented layout.  Much easier to read than trying to find anything with the App in JourneyView.  This does NOT require an internet package...it's delivered via the ship intranet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...