Apex Internet

pilot

We are on the second leg of our B2B and wanted to report on the Starlink internet. 

I pre purchased the Stream 2 device package. The cost was $237.93 each week…that was the pre purchase price with Elite discount. 

The internet was great!   I experience very fast speeds with no delay.  It’s expensive, but good.

Was on Sky Princess Jan 7-14 and paid $87.50 for the 4 device package. It is cheaper but really slow.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TrueCruiseaholic said:

I know someone was banned (at least partially) for discussing who is onboard,

I think that was because they were contacting crew members even when they were on vacation to find out their schedule and some complained.

Information like who the captain currently is is readily available - at least for people sailing. And they are free to report who was captain on their sailing. It's the "When is so-and-so on vacation? When are they coming back?" and such that crossed the line.

One last observation about the high internet speeds last week on the Apex.  A few days before the cruise I counted around 150 open veranda staterooms for our cruise.  So maybe the potential internet load was reduced by less users on the ship.