Invoice question for 20th Anniversary Special Offer

MSEm

I have a cruise booking on "hold" The cruise is part of Oceania's 20th Anniversary Special Offering.

20th Anniversary Sale
Celebrate 20 years of Oceania Cruises with a free $600 Shipboard Credit plus OLife Choice offer with 2 for 1 Cruise Fares, Free Roundtrip Airfare with Airport Transfers,* and choose one free amenity:

FREE - 6 Shore Excursions
FREE - Beverage Package
FREE - $600 Shipboard Credit
Amenities are per stateroom
The invoice shows the beverage package and a Past Guest SBC of $50 per person. The $600 SBC for the 20th Anniversary Sale is NOT shown on the invoice. I expected to find the $600 SBC listed on the invoice.    

Edited by MSEm
correct spelling

7 hours ago, MSEm said:

I have a cruise booking on "hold" The cruise is part of Oceania's 20th Anniversary Special Offering.

20th Anniversary Sale
Celebrate 20 years of Oceania Cruises with a free $600 Shipboard Credit plus OLife Choice offer with 2 for 1 Cruise Fares, Free Roundtrip Airfare with Airport Transfers,* and choose one free amenity:

FREE - 6 Shore Excursions
FREE - Beverage Package
FREE - $600 Shipboard Credit
Amenities are per stateroom
The invoice shows the beverage package and a Past Guest SBC of $50 per person. The $600 SBC for the 20th Anniversary Sale is NOT shown on the invoice. I expected to find the $600 SBC listed on the invoice.   

Check your Oceania account, booked cruises, manage your cruise.  "View Credits" should be right there, click on that link for details.  If it isn't there either contact Oceania or your travel agent.  My credits were there broken down per guest, this was also a 20th anniversary sale cruise.

Edited by shepherd really

5 hours ago, shepherd really said:

Check your Oceania account, booked cruises, manage your cruise.  "View Credits" should be right there, click on that link for details.  If it isn't there either contact Oceania or your travel agent.  My credits were there broken down per guest, this was also a 20th anniversary sale cruise.

I could be mistaken, but I don't believe a cruise "On Hold" is going to show up in the bookings. 

14 minutes ago, ORV said:

I could be mistaken, but I don't believe a cruise "On Hold" is going to show up in the bookings. 

I was just looking at my on hold booking and there it was. 

6 minutes ago, 1985rz1 said:

You are correct.

I think I believe my own eyes on this one. 

9 minutes ago, shepherd really said:

I was just looking at my on hold booking and there it was. 

I think I believe my own eyes on this one. 

So just to be clear, you've put no money down on this cruise? 

22 minutes ago, shepherd really said:

Nope, it’s in my booked cruises not my saved cruises

You are lucky, or the rules changed.  I have never been able to see any of my "on hold" cruises until I paid the deposit.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, shepherd really said:

Nope, it’s in my booked cruises not my saved cruises

Interesting…my cruise with a “hold” does not show in my list of booked cruises. Oh well, we’re making our deposit today so will see that held cruise soon. 🙂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 1985rz1 said:

You are lucky, or the rules changed.  I have never been able to see any of my "on hold" cruises until I paid the deposit.

Or maybe it’s another example of a technical issue…inconsistency.

Edited by Astro Flyer