Juice Bar Question

ED49404

DW and I have been on the Princess Emerald last year.  We will be on the Emerald soon and on this cruise, we purchased the Beverage Pkg which includes the Juice Bar.  We are wondering where the Juice Bar in located on the Emerald??  Or any Princess Ship??

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, ED49404 said:

DW and I have been on the Princess Emerald last year.  We will be on the Emerald soon and on this cruise, we purchased the Beverage Pkg which includes the Juice Bar.  We are wondering where the Juice Bar in located on the Emerald??  Or any Princess Ship??

Thanks in advance.

I think the juice bars are supposed to open around February 20th.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I think the juice bars are supposed to open around February 20th.  

That make since.  With all our cruising on Princes, we do not remember seeing our hearing about a Juice Bar.  It will be interesting where they will locate them.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, voljeep said:

Is the juice fresh squeezed while you wait?  Is adding alcohol an option (for a charge, of course)?

Grab your juice and proceed to nearest bar 😁. Alcohol add-on complete.(I can neither confirm nor deny that I have done this with my frou frou drinks from the International Cafe😂)Don't judge, I know you're making plans to do the same.😁

Edited by jwattle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, jwattle said:

Grab your juice and proceed to nearest bar 😁. Alcohol add-on complete.(I can neither confirm nor deny that I have done this with my frou frou drinks from the International Cafe😂)Don't judge, I know you're making plans to do the same.😁

Shakedown
Breakdown
Takedown
Everybody wants into the crowded line

busted..

• Haha 1

I found the following Terms And Conditions on the Princess website.  Perhaps this points to the direction of the Juice Bar:

^General Princess Plus Terms: The original Princess Plus package consists of Plus Beverage Package and Wi-Fi, the upgraded Princess Plus package includes all of the foregoing original package items plus Medallion shipping, Premium Desserts, Juice Bar, and Fitness Classes. These full terms apply to both packages, except for language set off with a *, which only apply to the upgraded Princess Plus package. .....Plus Beverage Package is valid only for guests who are 21 years or older. Guests under 21 booked under Princess Plus will receive the Zero-Alcohol Drink Package and will not receive any refund for the difference. The Plus Beverage Package includes all beverages priced up to $15.00 each as listed on Princess’ menu(s). Any bottle of wine, one-liter bottles of water and canned soda package and is paid on behalf of the guest for qualifying beverages included in the Plus Beverage Package. Exclusions apply, see full terms & conditions for Plus Beverage Package for Plus Beverage Package. Wi-Fi included for one device per guest. All internet usage subject to standard Wi-Fi policies, which may limit browsing of sites due to network security and bandwidth usage and is subject to change with or without notice. Crew Appreciation paid on behalf of the guest varies based on stateroom type (up to 4 guests per stateroom). Princess Plus does not include other service charges. *Premium Desserts is limited to 2 desserts per guest per day during the voyage. Excludes SMiZE premium ice creams. Gratuities included; not valid using OceanNow feature within the MedallionClass app. Only available during open hours of the venue at which dessert is available. *Juice Bar: Only available at breakfast and lunch during the opening hours of the World Fresh Market place/other adjacent location at which juice is served; not valid using OceanNow feature within the MedallionClass app. *Fitness Classes is limited to 2 classes per guest during the entire voyage. Applies to in-person classes, must sign up for class on-board by visiting the fitness center. Exact class type, length, timing, schedule, availability, and other details will be determined by the ship type and by Princess in its sole discretion.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jwattle said:

Not sure even a shot or two of your favorite spirit could rescue these selections from the trash heap:

EA34BE50-C278-4F9D-AE4B-6C4E933244E3.png

8 minutes ago, JimmyVWine said:

Not sure even a shot or two of your favorite spirit could rescue these selections from the trash heap:

EA34BE50-C278-4F9D-AE4B-6C4E933244E3.png

disgusting, but this is coming from a non-juice bar/smoothie person.

but I do enjoy the juice of the grape vine ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, voljeep said:

disgusting, but this is coming from a non-juice bar/smoothie person.

but I do enjoy the juice of the grape vine ...

I’ll try them all before judging.  But they’re a smidge over 5 ounces.  If you want to fortify one at a nearby bar, you’ll need a taller glass.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, darinscruising said:

I just wonder if the old package will have juice bar or fresh squeezed oj? One says no, mine says yes.

Screenshot_20221215_170330_Samsung Internet.jpg

It should be included with yours because you paid the higher price. The package that it will not have it included are the ones that paid $50 per day and you paid $60 per day.

From the Princess web site:

^General Princess Plus Terms:The original Princess Plus package consists of Plus Beverage Package, Wi-Fi, and Crew Appreciation; the upgraded Princess Plus package includes all of the foregoing original package items plus Medallion shipping, Premium Desserts, Juice Bar, and Fitness Classes.

*Premium Desserts is limited to 2 desserts per guest per day during the voyage. Excludes SMiZE premium ice creams. Gratuities included; not valid using OceanNow feature within the MedallionClass app. Only available during open hours of the venue at which dessert is available.

*Juice Bar: Only available at breakfast and lunch during the opening hours of the World Fresh Market place/other adjacent location at which juice is served; not valid using OceanNow feature within the MedallionClass app.

*Fitness Classes is limited to 2 classes per guest during the entire voyage. Applies to in-person classes, must sign up for class on-board by visiting the fitness center. Exact class type, length, timing, schedule, availability, and other details will be determined by the ship type and by Princess in its sole discretion.

Edited by Thrak

2 hours ago, JimmyVWine said:

Correct. And yet the published material rounds up in a rather aggressive way to make them 6 ounces.  But 150ml = 5.07 ounces where I come from.

6 ounces is that all. I will be making more than one trip. I’ll bring my Bubba mug with me.  Lol