Release of short cruises from Port Canaveral May 2024 to April 2025

1 hour ago, SherriZ366 said:

Have short cruise itineraries been released for short cruises (particularly for Port Canaveral) for May 2024 through April 2025?  If they haven't been released, when will they be released?  

They should be released soon.  No official release date yet 

10 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

If it's not her it would be one of the others.  I would think that it won't be long before more than  Allure is doing the sort sailings

Yeah like I think I mentioned to you that I was surprised about how much was already booked on those short sailings a year out.  Must be working for them

• Like 1

I’m curious what the draw is for short cruises, especially on a ship as large as Allure. I guess when we first started cruising and were working, we did a couple of shorties to get our feet wet, but the drawback for us was just as we were getting relaxed it was time to get off. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

Hope Allure or a sister ship will be doing the short itineraries from Port Canaveral.  

Allure is the only Oasis class ship without itineraries already released for May-September 2024.  That will be your only hope through then.  Maybe after that.  

3 hours ago, kruzerci said:

Hope Allure is a flop on the short cruises. Much prefer Voyager and Freedom class for them. They’re perfect for it. 

And yet I would rather be on Allure any day of the week regardless of length of cruise. 

there are plenty of Oasis class ships now to let one do short sailings. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

I’m curious what the draw is for short cruises, especially on a ship as large as Allure. I guess when we first started cruising and were working, we did a couple of shorties to get our feet wet, but the drawback for us was just as we were getting relaxed it was time to get off. 

No PTO, nice getaway without investing too much time. I think many of us FL locals love them. I try to do 10-12 a year, plus a few long cruises.

3 hours ago, kruzerci said:

Hope Allure is a flop on the short cruises. Much prefer Voyager and Freedom class for them. They’re perfect for it. 

I'm doing everything I can to contribute to it not being a flop. Hope to have a few more booked in the coming weeks.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mikew0805 said:

No PTO, nice getaway without investing too much time. I think many of us FL locals love them. I try to do 10-12 a year, plus a few long cruises.

I'm doing everything I can to contribute to it not being a flop. Hope to have a few more booked in the coming weeks.

We live between Port Canaveral and  Tampa port, but I have an easier time getting DH to cruise on longer cruises than shorties now, unless I do B2B. I could live on a ship, him not so much.

22 hours ago, SNemeth said:

Allure is the only Oasis class ship without itineraries already released for May-September 2024.  That will be your only hope through then.  Maybe after that.  

So maybe they will have more short itineraries on Allure.  As I posted above, we're booked on Allure b2b in November, 2023 in a GS to enjoy the suite perks at a prices that is $2,000 less than a JS in Wonder.  We almost always cruise from Port Canaveral.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

We live between Port Canaveral and  Tampa port, but I have an easier time getting DH to cruise on longer cruises than shorties now, unless I do B2B. I could live on a ship, him not so much.

I could too... but unfortunately I still have to work. 😡 

I live just south of Tampa Bay, so PC is about 2 hours for me, and PE is about 3.