Prima / Live / Solo / Feb - 5-12 - 2023...

sid_9169

Thank you for taking the time for this wonderful live review! 

Do you know if your VIP status will get you any other perks for hosting the M&G? 

I believe a few years ago the M&G hosts were invited to eat breakfast and lunch with the non-Haven suite guests on ships that had non-Haven suites.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Seas2mountains said:

Do you know if your VIP status will get you any other perks for hosting the M&G? 

I believe a few years ago the M&G hosts were invited to eat breakfast and lunch with the non-Haven suite guests on ships that had non-Haven suites.  

So far, nothing but priority boarding. We'll see if there's anything else...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Seas2mountains said:

Yes, in the Moderno on Dawn, that was nice. Priority disembarkation at each port and the last day. The last day was nice!  Separate waiting area.  Got off first with Haven people with our ladeda gold tags. 
sweets or snacks every day. Upgraded toiletries.  This was three years ago. The cruise just before covid

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JinxyB said:

The bed in the studio cabins is a full size bed - the same as the other studio cabins. I’m on the Prima now. The internet sucks so bad. It’s a beautiful ship, though 

Internet sucked on Encore this past October while we were in/near Port Seattle, got better once we were out at sea.

1 hour ago, Dawnya00 said:

Who is Cowboy and how do him and I become best friends?!!? 

The "Chocolate Cowboy", Clarence. He's been working on NCL ships for over 20 years.  Great bartender and an absolute sweetheart of a guy. NCL did a nice piece on him as part of their "Embark" series. Link below if you'd like to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0PfIqNTZMM

• Like 9

Looks like they're trying to get stingy with the dining package now. They said two apps and one entree. I I ordered three apps, and they claimed that I'd be charged for the additional. This is new to me, so we'll see what happens... 

• Like 8