Radiance cabin question

5 minutes ago, Ladysilver said:

I'm looking to book a cabin for 4 adults on the Radiance. None of us can climb up to sleep in a pullman so we need a sofa bed. Do any of the ocean view rooms have a double sofa bed large enough for 2 smaller adults? Thank you!

All sofa beds are the same size pretty much regardless of ship (suites excluded) 

the beds are probably at best the size of a queen but you would have no privacy from the other couple. (And not always the most comfortable)

Edited by Spurschick

If you are trying to put 4 adults in 1 room, I'd recommend looking hard at at least a JS. You'll really appreciate the extra space in both square footage and storage. The walk in closet is large enough to double as a private changing room😉 

Plus you get double points, as it's a "suite".

For privacy, someone on here once mentioned magnetic hooks and (shower?) curtains.

• Like 1

I've been watching YouTube videos of the ocean view rooms and I've noticed a lot of the "sofas" are tiny. Like an oversized chair. Not a full sized sofa. I've also seen this in the videos of some of the balcony rooms. That's what I'm trying to avoid.

4 minutes ago, Ladysilver said:

I've been watching YouTube videos of the ocean view rooms and I've noticed a lot of the "sofas" are tiny. Like an oversized chair. Not a full sized sofa. I've also seen this in the videos of some of the balcony rooms. That's what I'm trying to avoid.

Agree.  If you search for cabins on Royal's site make sure you indicate 4 passengers. Then search for videos on the cabins that come up.

• 2 weeks later...

I was planning on putting 4 people in an inside cabin, but at the last minute I did a quick price check to see what the difference would be to get 2 rooms. Believe it or not I ended up saving $96 by getting 2 rooms instead of putting all 4 adults in one room. It's worth checking. (We're sailing on Radiance in 2024 to Alaska.)