Can I request embarkation time change?

Maplemoose

You could be in for a long wait or they could let you right in. A lot will depend on your fellow passengers. How many of them come on time, how many of them try to go in early? How busy will the terminal be?  How smoothly. did the previous cruise’s disembarkation go?  Too many variables to tell you what will happen in your case.

1 hour ago, cruisestitch said:

You could be in for a long wait or they could let you right in. A lot will depend on your fellow passengers. How many of them come on time, how many of them try to go in early? How busy will the terminal be?  How smoothly. did the previous cruise’s disembarkation go?  Too many variables to tell you what will happen in your case.

I think they may always be considerate-- for example:  my wife's boarding time for our next cruise is 12:00 p.m. and my boarding time is 1:00.  Does that mean I have to wait an hour to board and meet my wife?  I don't think so!  Happy Cruising! 🤭

• Like 1

I think you are confusing "boarding" with arrival time.  You are assigned an arrival time which is the time for you to show up at the terminal to begin check in.  

Boarding only begins once the ship has gone through the clearance process and receives permission from Customs and Border Patrol.  There is no assigned time for boarding. 

9 hours ago, Maplemoose said:

....and if I do  what are the chances I get it? How strict are they nowadays and what will happen if we show up at noon instead of 2 p.m?

If you want to change your time just go to the app, edit Express Pass & choose a new time.  If you show up 2 hrs early they may or may not let you in depending on how busy it is at the time.

Sorry, Arizona,  I neglected to say port is Bayonne. We would be checking out of nearby hotel at 11 and the arrival time assigned is 1400 so we would prefer an arrival around noon. Ifonly, thank you for that reference. I can't see Express Pass on app right now, probably because I have not made final payment but will check as soon as I do.